Abused (R)

Thank you for the request Katxxstories I hope you like it! Also everyone plz go and read my new Agent Carter book, it's gonna be a good one. Enjoy!

Reader is 7

~~~

I cry silently in my trailer, curled up on my bed and hugging my soft bunny toy that Rachel got me, close to my chest.

I had just ran away from home after my Daddy got really mad at me again and hit me really bad.

He keeps hitting me and hurting me, but I don't know what I've done wrong!

He tells me that if I tell anyone, I will be hit until I'm bruised all over. So I haven't told any of the cast. Not even Rachel.

I can see all the scars from his beatings literally my body. Luckily in the film I wear a black widow suit, so no one can see them.

I think Daddy blames me for my Mummy's death, even though it was a car that hit her, I was there and I didn't stop it soon enough.

I hear a knock on the door, and lift my head from my bunny to hear who it was.

"Y/N/N. It's Rachel, can I come in?" I hear Rachel ask from the other side of my trailer door.

I let more tears fall as I cry out a yes.

I hear Rachel hurry into the trailer and I see her spot me and rush over.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Rachel asks, looking at my sobbing body.

I shake my head, wishing I could tell her so she could help me.

Rachel pulls me into her lap, sitting on the floor where I was.

"Sh, sh, sh. Calm down sweetheart. I'm here, I'm here." She soothes, trying to calm my sobs.

I finally give in. "It hurts, Ray-Ray! It hurts!" I sob.

I can see Rachel's confused face as she attempts to soothe me.

"What hurts, sweetheart?" She questions, softly.

"Daddy hurt me!" I finally tell her, pointing to my bruised arms and chest.

I feel a soft hand grab my arm and gently examine the scaring and bruises.

"Oh, Y/N..." She hugs me tighter, wrapping her arms all the way around me.

~~~

6 months later 

"Y/N! Come down, Dad brought cake!" I hear Rachel, or should I say Mum. Shout from downstairs.

"Coming!" I jump of my bed and race into the all at the same time as Henry.

"I'm gonna get there first!" The 12 year old teases as we run down the stairs, him a little bit in front of me.

"You are bigger!" I whine as we end up in the kitchen.

"Exactly." He smirks, picking up a plate with chocolate cake on it.

"What do you say, Henry?" Dad asks as Henry walks into the lounge, already stuffing his face.

"Thank you!" He shouts back between mouthfuls of cake.

I giggle, taking a plate with more care, before turning to my new parents.

"Thank you." I smile, running after Henry into the living room.

Ahhh fluffff!