Photoshoot Troubles

This was a request I loved, on blackwidowballerina story by LiviRomanoff . So go check out blackwidowballerina one shot book as it it amazing.

Reader is 5

~~~

Today the main cast, meaning me, Scarlett, Rachel, Flo and David. Were having a photoshoot.

We had been here for half an hour or so already, and that's not counting hair and makeup.

So naturally, I was getting bored and a little grumpy.

We we're all standing together and doing different poses as instructed, but I decided to pull faces at the camera, which didn't go unnoticed by Rachel or the photographer.

"Y/N..." Rachel warned sternly, making me huff.

"Come on Y/N/N, just a bit longer then we will go get ice cream!" Flo bribed excitedly.

"And cake!" David added, making Scarlett roll her eyes.

I nod reluctantly, doing what the photographer says for a bit longer.

~~~

Now, we were doing solo photos, which I normally didn't mind, but today I hated.

The photographer kept telling me to do different poses, but I didn't want to cooperate.

He told my to lean on the table next to me, but instead I kicked it over, jumping up and down in anger.

"Stop it, Y/N!" Rachel scolds, walking over and picking me up under the armpits, to put me back on the marker.

"No!" I protest, hitting Rachel with all my might as she tries to place me down.

"Y/N, don't you dare hit me!" She warns, sternly. Holding my arms, so I couldn't hit her.

"I'm sorry about this." Rachel apologised to the photographer, who said it wasn't a problem and Florence could go while I calmed down.

Scarlett and David came over to attempt to calm me down, but I just lashed out at them, which eventually made Rachel snap.

"That is enough, Y/N!" She picks me up under my arms again and carries me to the corner, so I was facing the wall.

"NO!" I growl, attempting to run away, but Rachel just picks me back up, putting me back in the corner.

I try something else and start asking for Scarlett and David's help.

"Scarlett! David! Tell Rachel to go away!" I cry, a few tears escaping my eyes, as I escape Rachel's grip, running to Scarlett.

"Sorry Y/N, but you need to go in the corner." Scarlett says, making me cry more as she picks me up, placing me back in the corner.

"David!" I cry, hoping he would help me.

"No, listen to Rachel and Scarlett, Y/N." He tells me, making more tears fall.

"5 minutes, Y/N." Rachel tells me, once I have stopped running away.

They all leave to stand a bit away from me, until my time is up.

I do not stand quietly for the first few minutes. I kick the wall, scream, and punch my little fists on the floor as I jump up and down.

Everyone ignored me, so eventually I stop screaming, and stand it the corner quietly.

After what felt like hours Rachel comes over and kneels behind me.

"Y/N, turn around." She says, her voice still slightly stern.

I turn around slowly, my eyes puffy from crying.

"Can you apologise to me and Scarlett and David and The Photographer, for hitting us please."

I look at her, sniffling slightly.

"Sowwy, Rachel..." I mumble, fiddling with the bottom of my shirt.

"Thank you, Y/N." Rachel opens her arms and I fall into them, holding on to her tightly.

She picks me up, walking over to Scarlett and David.

"I'm sowwy..." I mumble to them, letting Rachel pass me to Scarlett, who lets me hug her.

"Thank you, sweetie." Scarlett kisses my forehead before handing me to David, who puts me on his shoulders, making me giggle.

"Now, go say sorry to John and then we are done here, okay?" David says, walking us over to the photographer.

"Sowwy, John!" I call, looking over at the man who was packing his stuff away while Flo looked at the photos.

He looks up, smiling at me. "That's alright Y/N, I wasn't sure what I was expecting with a five year old to be honest!"

I wave to him, and stay on David's shoulders until we all get back to the car.

I made this while waiting for my friends, so it's a bit shit lol.