Bloopers

I'm back bitches! Did you miss me bitches?! (If you get it then ur cool) anyways um hope you enjoy my thoughts at 12am.

Reader is 14

~~~

AND ACTION!

Scarlett, Florence and I were shooting a chase scene through Budapest and hadn't to climb in a guys car.

I had to go in first, but slipped in the middle making me get stuck. 

"You can't just steal a guys car!" Scarlett says her line and Flo tries to get in but she can't because of the camera and my legs.

"I can't move over!" Flo whispers giggling as she sees me try to wriggle out of the seats.

"Move!" Scarlett says staying in character.

"I can't theres a camera there and Y/N's got herself stuck between the seats." Flo laughs as I struggle.

CUT!

BEEP

I am doing a scene with Rachel and Scarlett, where the red room are about to come in. I am getting weapons into my clothes.

"I can handle it..." Scarlett says.

Rachel starts saying her line but then suddenly a light turns on above us making Rachel look up along with me and Scarlett.

"Oh!" Rachel exclaims before laughing, me and Scarlett not far behind.

"Oh!" I mock Rachel's reaction earning a cold stare from her and a laugh from Scarlett.

CUT LADIES!

BEEP

I'm doing a fight scene with Taskmaster when I slip doing one of my moves making me face plant the floor and fall of the table I was standing on.

"Shit!" I laugh and just lay on the floor.

Olga rushes over. "Y/N are you okay?" She asks laughing slightly.

I give her a thumbs up before closing my eyes, done with the day.

CUT, Y/N YOU OK?!

"Yep I'm good!"

BEEP

AND ACTION!

I run to Flo who was along on the ground after we destroyed the red room, but as I kneel down to her I accidentally kick dirt all in he face making her laugh and cough.

"Oops, shit sorry!"

"Don't worry I got it."

CUT, LETS TRY THAT AGAIN!

BEEP

LIGHTS, CAMERA AND ACTION!

We are shooting the scene where me Scarlett and Flo have just broken David out of prison.

David runs forward and starts shouting more excitedly than he should have.

"THAT WAS EXCITING!" He bellows making me snort and choke on my own saliva.

David pats my back as I cough, laughing as I choke.

CUT, Y/N DO YOU WANT SOME WATER?!

I nod, still coughing.

"Yes please!" Flo answers for me.

BEEP

It was shit, I'll admit it