Moody (R) p.2

Part 2 too the last part as requested!

~~~

Once we had both finished filming for the day, I waited in Rachel's trailer for her to come and walk to the car with me.

A few minutes later she appears at the door, face unreadable.

She says nothing instead gestures with her head for me to follow her.

I stand up silently and walk to the car with Rachel, I could tell she was still mad at me.

We got in the car and Rachel started driving. After a few minutes I opened my mouth to speak but before I could get a word out Rachel cut me off.

"I suggest you keep quiet Y/N." She told me never diverting her eyes of the road.

I roll my eyes and shut my mouth again. God I was just gonna say sorry!

"Don't give me that attitude Y/N." She snapped before the car fell into silence again.

We pulled into the drive and got out the car, walking silently into the house.

As soon as we got in we were met with the tv, and babbling of Grace from the living room.

"Go up to your room and wait for me." Rachel ordered a faint tone of bitter in her voice.

Instead of listening to her I stood there and folded my arms.

"Y/N..." She warned. "Go up to your room."

"I'm actually fine down here Rachel." I told her before walking into the living room, leaving Rachel standing in the entrance hall,no doubt very angry.

Before I could make it much into the living room though, Rachel caught up with me.

"Y/N, go up to your room, I am not going to ask you again." She snapped.

I could tell I was making her angry, and this is where the battle begins.

"I suggest you listen, Y/N..." Daniel warned obviously having heard our conversation from the kitchen.

I don't break eye contact with Rachel and instead sit on the floor in the living room behind the couch which had an oblivious Henry playing video games on. Grace was still babbling over her toys.

"Y/N, stop acting like a toddler." Rachel raised her voice slightly.

I don't answer her instead stare at her bored, angering her noticeably.

"Y/N, I don't know what's gotten into you today, okay. But it needs to stop now. So either you walk upstairs to your room, or I will drag you up there myself like I would Grace." Daniel says noticing my lack of cooperation.

I wasn't about to give them what they wanted me to do, they weren't my parents.

"Okay Y/N if you are going to act like a child then we are going to treat you like one. I'm giving you five seconds to get upstairs. Five." Rachel had obviously lost all her cool, but I wasn't about to get treated like a two year old.

"Four." She kept counting down obviously expecting me to crack.

"Three. Two. Y/N, you don't want me to get to one..." She warned, her patience very thin.

"One." I didn't move, just sat on the floor in the same spot.

"Right, enough is enough." Daniel stormed over to me and grabbed me by the arms, pulling me up from the floor.

I however put up and fight and tried my best to wriggle my arms and kick my legs as he half carried/ half dragged me to the stairs.

"GET OF ME!" I shout, attempting to hit Daniel but he held my arms tightly, not speaking.

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder to carry me up the stairs.

I thumped his back HARD. But he didn't even flinch at the contact.

We got to my room and he threw me harshly onto the bed.

"Now stay here!" She shouted, turning to walk out of the room.

"FUCK OFF YOU ASSHOLE!!" I screamed, making him spin back around.

He staked dangerously close towards me.

"Do use that language Y/N, now stay in you room, or I am taking away your phone till your 30!" With that he stormed out, slamming the door behind him.

I let out one more curse before slamming my fist on the locked door, recoiling when I felt the amount of pressure on my knuckles.

I lay on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Safe to say I'm not having my phone or meeting up with my friends for a while

Hope you enjoyed, request welcome!