Tantrum (R)

Thank you for this request RWeiszsLeftBreast, I hope you all enjoy this!

Reader is 3

~~~

Being on a set all day with little breaks, was enough to make any toddler angry.

I normally love acting with Ray-Ray, David, Flo and Scar. But today I just didn't want to do any work.

"Okay Y/N, we need you to say your lines to Rachel ok?" The director Cate tells me. I like Cate, she's always very patient with me, even when I test her.

I huff, wanting to go and get something to eat and have a nap, as I was tired and hungry.

The cameras start rolling and Rachel says her lines to me. My lines are next but I don't want to say them so I just stomp my feet on the ground, whining.

"Come on Y/N." Rachel kneels down in front of me. "Can you say your words for Ray-Ray, then we can have a nap."

She holds my wrists, trying to get me to look at her but I don't want to say my lines, I want a nap now!

"No! No lines!" I shout, falling into the floor with Rachel still holding onto my arms.

"Come on, Y/N." I hear Cate encourage softly.

"Y/N. Stop it." Rachel warns, picking me up of the floor and setting me back on my feet.

"No, Ray-Ray!" I start to hit Rachel's arms, trying to get her off me.

"No hitting, Y/N." She tells me firmly, letting go when I push her back hard, making her fall backwards slightly.

As soon as Rachel has let go of me, I run to the trailers, dodging Scarlett who tires to grab me as I run past.

I go into mine and Ray-Ray's shared trailer, slamming the door behind me.

I go into the small kitchen and try to reach the cupboards, but I am too small. Frustrated tears well in my eyes as I jump to try and reach the snacks.

"Gimme!!" I kick the bottom cupboards with my wellies that I was wearing in anger.

I hear the trailer door open, and I spin around to see Rachel looking angrily at me, still her her costume from the scene we were shooting, which was set at Melina's farm.

"We do not hit people, Y/N!" She walks over and picks me up from the kitchen, setting me in the corner.

"Your going in time out for three minutes." She walks away, leaving me there.

I didn't want to stand in the stupid corner, so as soon as Rachel begins to walk away, I dart towards the bedroom.

Before I can make it into the door, I feel myself being picked up again. I struggle in Rachel's arms, but she just puts me back in the corner, more firmly this time.

"No corner!" I shout loudly, jumping up and down on the spot, while screaming.

Rachel ignores me, until I stop fighting her and stand in the corner quietly, tears falling down my cheeks.

After what get like ages, Rachel comes back.

"Turn around please, Y/N." She tells me, her voice still colder.

I turn around slowly, wanting to give her a hug but not knowing if she would yell at me.

"What do you say to me?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Sowwy..." I mumble, scuffing my feet against the wooden floor.

"Thank you." Rachel opens her arms and I immediately fall into them, sobbing.

"Your okay, Y/N. It's over, I'm not mad at you anymore." Rachel assures me, gently.

"I want snack and sleepies!" I tell her through tears.

"Okay, darling." Rachel walks into the kitchen, handing me a rice cake from the cupboard.

"Tank ou." I take the food and bite into it hungrily.

Rachel kisses my forehead, letting me finish the rice cake, before bringing me into the bedroom.

"You want Bunny?" She asks.

I nod, letting Ray-Ray lay me on the bed while she gets my toy rabbit from the dresser.

"I want blankie and paci..." I tell her, tiredly, clutching Bunny to my chest.

Rachel gets my blanket, letting me snuggle up to it, before slipping my pacifier into my mouth.

I lay down happily, but wanting one more thing.

"Ray-Ray, stay." I mumble, pointing to the bed.

"Of course I can, darling." Rachel takes off her shoes, climbing into bed next to me and letting me curl into her chest.

"Night, baby." Ray-Ray kisses my forehead.

Her even breathing helps lull me to sleep as I clutch my blankie and Rachel's shirt tightly in my fists.

Another cute chapter, thank you all for your requests, I promise I will get round to them eventually!