Movie night (S)

Heyyy sorry for not updating in ages lol and sorry this is short but I needed to get something out.

Reader is 10

~~~

"Come on, Scar!" I beg, pulling on her hand as I sit on the couch.

"We are not watching one of my movies, Y/N." Scarlett tells me, removing my hand from hers and placing it on her hip.

"Why nottttt?" I whine, throwing my head back onto the couch.

"Because I hate watching myself in films." Scarlett tells me simply, tucking a stray bit of hair behind her ear.

"Scarrrrr!" I whine, making her grin slightly.

"Y/N/NNNN!" She mimics in a whiny voice.

"What about one of Auntie Lizzie's movies then?" I ask trying to compromise.

"No!" Scareltt says immediately, making me tilt my head in confusion.

"Why not?" I ask. "Your not in them."

"Lizzie's movies aren't very... age appropriate for you yet."

I sigh, turning around to face the kitchen area.

"Colin! Scarlett is being mean!" I shout, making Scarlett gasp loudly.

"So your getting my husband to gang up on me?" She asks, using her fake annoyed voice.

I giggle, putting a pillow over my face.

"You little stinker." I hear Scarlett sit on the couch and then feel her start tickling me.

I squeal with laughter, the pillow falling of my face as I wriggle about.

"Colin! Help me!" I get out between laughs as I see Colin walk into the lounge, smiling at the scene.

"Is Scar being a meanie, Y/N?" He asks me as Scar stops tickling me.

"She isn't letting me watch one of her movies." I accuse, making Colin laugh at Scarlett's face.

"God, what a meanie!" Colin jokes, making me nod my head in agreement as Scarlett looks offended.

"My own husband and favourite kid ganging up on me." Scarlett puts her hand on her heart dramatically. "I'm hurt!"

"Good." Colin jokes, pushing Scarlett over so he can sit next to me and the remote.

Colin takes the remote and goes on Amazon Prime, putting on 'We bought a zoo.'

I cheer in celebration as Scarlett scowls at us, pulling me onto her lap.

"Traitor..." She mumbles as Colin pulls both of us towards him.

"You know you love us." Colin smirks, pecking Scarlett on the cheek.

"Maybe a little bit." Scarlett returns the kiss, holding me closer to her so I could rest my face on her chest while still looking at the tv.

Apart from Scarlett cringing every time she came on screen, we all enjoyed the movie.

"Okay, one of Auntie Lizzie's movies now?" I ask, jokingly.

"No!" Both Colin and Scarlett exclaim at the same time.

Sorry it was shit but it's a little bit cute and I didn't feel like doing a request