Park and Paparazzi (R)

As requested here is more Rachel content! Hope you enjoy!

Reader is 10

~~~

I woke up to someone shaking me gently.

I don't open my eyes immediately, just lay there still half asleep.

"Y/N/N wake up darling." Rachel whispered with her soft voice.

I groan and roll over so I was facing away from Rachel.

"Get up or I'll set Grace on you." She threatened jokingly.

This made me sit up I don't need an excitable two year old jumping all over me.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I protest as Rachel stands up from the bed, smiling.

"Don't worry about getting dressed yet, we don't have to go to set today." She tells me gesturing to her own pj's.

I sigh in relief. Don't get me wrong I love going to set, but sometimes it's nice to have a break.

"Finally! I day of!" I roll out of the bed landing on the floor with a soft thud.

Rachel laughs. "You always make your life so much more difficult than it has to be."

I get up rubbing my eyes. "I know."

Rachel reaches her hand out for me which I take. "Come on, Daniel's making pancakes."

I gasp. "Yesssss! I'm starving, come one lets go!"

I pull Rachel along the corridor and down the stairs to the kitchen where her husband Daniel was flipping pancakes much to Grace's delight.

Henry was also sitting on the kitchen island, laughing when Daniel missed the pan and the (thankfully) fully cooked pancake landed on the floor.

"That's not mine." Henry says gesturing towards the dropped pancake.

"It's fine, I'll give it to your mum." Daniel says putting it on a plate.

"No you will not!" Rachel says as we both walk in.

"Busted dad." Henry smirks and gives me a wave which I return.

"Y/N your awake!" Grace shouts, coming over and hugging my legs.

"Yes I am! Morning to you too Grace!" I say matching her excitement.

"Y/N your stack is over there." Daniel says pointing with a spatula to a pile of pancakes with chocolate sauce, strawberries and cream.

"Thanks. Any been dropped on the floor?" I joked taking the plate and using my fingers to eat a strawberry of the top.

"Nope! I promise I only dropped one." Daniel says proudly.

I smiled taking a bite of pancake. "Omg this is so good."

We all eat out breakfast before Daniel takes Grace to nursery and Henry to school.

Me and Rachel sit in the living room watching lord of the rings as it was on tv.

After a while Rachel turns to me. "I was thinking we could go to the park for a walk, you up for that?"

I nod. "Sure, just give me a minute to get dressed."

"Okay, I need too get dressed too, I'll come and get you in 10 minutes ok?" Rachel stands up from the couch, turning of the tv.

"Okayyyy." I follow Rachel up the stairs before we split of into our rooms, well the guest room for me.