Caught Vaping (S) p.1

Thank you for this request from madisonb180307 I hope you all enjoy!

Reader is 15

~~~

It wasn't something I thought I'd get into.

I was out with my friend and had a puff off one of her vapes.

It slowly became a more regular occurrence and then I brought one of my own.

Me and my friends will go into parks and have a laugh while vaping.

I don't see anything wrong with it. It's not like we are smoking weed or anything. It's just a harmless vape.

I had to hide it from Scarlett and Colin though, as if knew that I vaped, they would both go ape shit.

Scarlett and Colin were both very against smoking and vaping, and had always told me to never do it as it will 'damage my body.'

So, I always hid my vape in the bottom of my draw, so neither Scarlett or Colin would find it.

I was currently with a few of my friends, walking along the street while puffing from our vapes.

I normally wouldn't do this incase Scar or Colin drove past, but I knew they were both at work until late, so I was fine.

I was laughing at something Izzy said as loads of cars drove past, as it was a busy road.

Scarlett's POV

I had finished at set a little earlier than expected. And since Colin was also done for the day, we decided to go home and relax by ourselves while Y/N was out with her friends.

We we're driving back to our house when I caught sight of a group of teens vaping while walking along the side of the road.

"I'm so glad Y/N isn't like that." I mutter as we neared the group.

"Me too. Those things are so bad for you." Colin agrees.

I was about to turn my eyes back to the road when I saw that one of the girls looked a lot like Y/N's best friend Izzy.

As we neared I saw another very familiar face, which made my blood boil.

Y/N was vaping!

"That's fucking Y/N!" I exclaim loudly as we drive past the group.

"Oh she is in so much trouble when she gets back." Colin seethes, pulling out his phone and texting Y/N to get home now.

Y/N's POV

I hear my phone ping, so I look at it and see a text from Colin saying 'Get home now.'

I stare at my phone confused, racking my brain for anything I have done over the past week, but I can't think of anything significant.

I tell my friends I have to go before walking back towards Scarlett and Colin's house, shoving my vape in the bottom of my coat, and spraying perfume over me to hide the smell.

As soon as I open the door, I hear two footsteps coming towards me from the living room.

"You are in so much trouble young lady!" Scarlett shouts, making me even more confused.

"What did I do?!" I protest, throwing my hands in the air.

They don't say anything, but Colin holds his hand out.

"Give it to me, Y/N. Now." He tells me, his voice colder than I've ever heard it.

He can't mean... He can't know about. They can't...

"Now, Y/N." Scarlett snaps.

"I-I have no idea what your talking about!" I lie, hoping to get my way out of this.

"Stop fucking lying, Y/N!" Scarlett shouts, making me jump slightly.

I sigh, reaching into my pocket and pulling out my elf bar, putting it into Colin's outstretched hand.

"Phone now." Scarlett repeats Colin's actions, holding her hand out.

I hand her my phone, roughly putting it into her hand.

"Get in your room. I don't want to look at you right now."

I can tell they are both disappointed, which hurts.

I bow my head, walking up to my room without making more off a fuss.

I hoped everyone liked itttt!