Sneaking Out (R) p.1

I'm alive yay! So sorry for not updating but as usual I have no motivation. Again I don't abandon things. Enjoy!

Reader is 16

~~~

"Please, please PLEASE!" I beg opening the door that Rachel had just closed behind her.

"No Y/N, I told you your not allowed to go." Rachel said for the millionth time this evening.

I sighed dramatically. "Please Rachel! I promise I'll be back by 11 and I won't drink or do drugs!" I plea, but Rachel doesn't move.

"I've told you no 100 times Y/N. Your to young go to a party with someone you barely know at a club." She says folding her arms.

I groan in annoyance. "But B/S/F/N will be there! And everyone else is going!"

"I said no Y/N and that's final!" Rachel snaps.
"Now go finish your schoolwork."

"Ugh fuck you!" I shout before storming away from her.

"We do not use that language Y/N!" Rachel shouts after me but I carry on walking until I get to my room and slam the door ignoring Henry's "Grumpy much." Comment as I walked past his room.

I flop on my bed and lay there for a few hours until I hear Daniel calling me for dinner.

"Y/N, Henry, food!" I hear Henry's door open and him running down the stairs but I ignore Daniel, not wanting to be around Rachel.

"Y/N!" He calls again.

"I'm not hungry!" I shout.

I hear nothing and then Daniels voice again.

"Okay, I'll leave some in the fridge if you want it later!" I then hear him walk away.

I stay in my room until I hear everyone stop walking about.

I put on some makeup and do my hair before choosing a short dress and pulling out a pair of doc martins from my wardrobe.

I wait 10 more minutes to make sure no one is awake before opening my window and using the fence to get down to the ground.

I sneak around the front, careful not to trip the light sensors before walking down the street to where my friends had agreed to pick me up.

I could already see them waiting so I immediately got in the back of the car next to my friend Poppy.

"Took you long enough!"

I rolled my eyes. "Had to sneak out, just drive."

We arrive at the club about 10 minutes later and I can immediately see people drinking and smoking outside.

"Let's go ladies!" Ella called as we all scrambled out of the car and into the club.

We immediately made our way to the drinks bar where two boys from nearby Oscar and Joe were standing.

"Hey ladies." Oscar winked sliding me a shot of something.

"Heyyy." I grinned before taking the shot, wincing slightly as it burned my throat.

"Hey guys let's go dance!" Poppy announced after about 3 drinks.

We all made our way onto the dance floor, giggling and danced for hours, drinking more and more.

Eventually the room was spinning to much, so Ella suggested we go outside and smoke for a bit.

After we had been smoking for a while I check my phone and see a ton of missed calls from Rachel and Daniel aswell as a ton of angry texts.

"Shit." I slur showing my friends the messages.

"Double shit I need to get back to I just saw the time." Ella said frantically trying to walk out.

We found Poppy to drive us back and stumbled to her car.

At this point I could barely walk in a straight line.

We made it back to the street where I caught the lift. I stumbled out and thanked Poppy who then drove away.

I walked to the house as best I could with me basically seeing double and the street spinning.

I reach the front door feeling slightly nauseous and clumsily unlock it before stumbling inside.
I lean against the wall for a moment trying to stay standing up, before I hear two people running in. I'm so fucked.

"Y/N! Where on earth have you been young lady!" Rachel shouted, her face murderous making me slightly nervous.

"For a walk..." I slurred, still trying to keep myself standing.

"Bullshit!" Daniel snapped.

"You went to the party when I specifically told you not to!" Rachel shouted, I'd never seen her this angry before.

"You scared me and Daniel shitless, when I checked your room and found you gone! Anything could have happened to you!"

I nod slipping down the wall slightly feeling more nauseous by the second. "Chill out guys I'm fine."

This made them both snap.

"NO Y/N, WE WILL NOT CHILL OUT! YOU KNOWINGLY WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND DID WHAT I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!" Rachel yelled, walking closer to me.

"AND YOU YOUNG LADY ARE GROUNDED, NOW GET UPSTAIRS AND DONT'T EVEN THINK ABOUT TRYING TO LEAVE!" Daniel shouted.

I nod not wanting to get in any more trouble and stumble up the stairs. I don't bother taking my shoes of before flopping onto the bed and falling straight to sleep.

This just came to me sorry for being so inactive lol