Attitude (S and R)

Sorry for all my updates being slower lately but I am back bitches. This is a request from mixer2201 so I hope you like it

Reader is 17

~~~

I had underestimated how hard doing A levels would be.

With GCSE's I barely did any revisions, yet I still got all B's and A's.

But now I'm getting closer and closer to my exams and I just got another failed set of mocks back.

Not doing very well in school has made me grumpy. I wish I could just drop out, but Scarlett and Rachel insist that I need to finish my education.

I'm playing on my phone as a wait for Scarlett or Rachel to pick me up from school.

A few minutes later, Scarlett pulls up in her Range Rover, wearing a pair of sunglasses.

I put my phone away and open the back door to throw my backpack in before getting in the passenger seat.

"Hey, Y/N/N. How was your day?" Scarlett asks as she pulls out of the school gates.

I shrug, putting an air pod in. I didn't want to talk to anyone right now. I know I had been like this for days, but I was just stressed.

"Y/N?" Scarlett tries again to get me to talk to her.

"What?" I snap, turning to glare at her.

"Enough with the attitude. I just asked how your day was." Scarlett tells me, raising an eyebrow.

"Why do you care how my day was! My day has fucking nothing to do with you!" I shout, angrily.

"Stop shouting at me, Y/N." Scarlett warns, stopping at a red light.

"Well then stop being annoying!" I counter, rudely.

"I just asked you a simple question Y/N. Why are you being bitchy with me? You've been snapping at both me and Rachel lately for no reason. It stops now." Scarlett tells me sternly, clearly annoyed with how I've been acting.

"Whatever..." I mumble, turning up my music.

Scarlett doesn't say anything else until we get back to Rachel's where me and Scarlett were staying.

As soon as the car stops, I get out quickly, grabbing my bag from the back seat and walk through the front door before Scarlett can talk to me.

"Hi, sweetheart." Rachel's voice drifts from her office.

"Hi." I mumble, taking of my shoes as quick as possible.

I hear Rachel's footsteps coming into the hallway.

"How was your day?" She asks, smiling.

"What is it with everyone asking how my day was! Why the fuck does it bother you!" I shout angrily throwing my shoes down.

"Language, Y/N." Rachel warns.

"I'm nearly fucking 18! I can do what I want!" I shout to her face, taking her aback slightly.

"Don't shout at me, Y/N!" Rachel snaps. "I have done nothing wrong!"

Just then Scarlett walks in, smiling before her face falls at the scene.

"Your both so annoying!" I throw my hands up, looking between both women who look slightly hurt at my words.

"Get in your room, Y/N." Rachel tells me, trying to stay calm.

"That's where I was going anyway." I scoff, making my way up the stairs to my room.

"Drop the god dam attitude!" Scarlett hollers up the stairs.

I ignore her, going into my room and slamming the door behind me.

Maybe I shouldn't have shouted at Rachel and Scar. It isn't their fault that I'm failing my exams.

But they just make me so mad with the smallest things!

I open my laptop to try and finish my English Essay that was due tomorrow. I had only done about 1000 words, so I needed about 500-600 more.

As I much as I try to write, the words just all keep falling out of my brain and I feel tears of frustration well in my eyes.

What can't I just fucking do it!

I throw my laptop onto my bed angrily, wiping away the tears that had started to fall down my face.

I hear a knock on the door.

"What?!" I shout, angrily.

"Can we come in?" Rachel's voice drifts from outside my door.

I don't answer, but a few seconds later the door opens revealing the two women who care about me so much.

The sight of them just makes me break down there and then.

Rachel and Scar immediately rush over to me, pulling me into a hug and whispering comforts into my ear.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper between sobs as I finally crash.

"We know you are sweetheart." Rachel wipes away the ever falling tears with a sad smile on her face.

"No matter how angry you get though. Shutting us out will do you no good." Scarlett tells me, running a hand through my hair lovingly.

"I know." I sniff, hugging them both properly.

Sorry that ending was a bit iffy, hope you liked it though! Also no I haven't proof read this so deal with it