Interview Crasher (R)

Sorry that updates have all been slow recently guys, I'll try to get chapters out faster but I'm currently heavily editing my 'Little Maximoff' book so I'm very busy with that atm

Reader is 3 and Rachel and Daniel's biological daughter

~~~

I was getting bored of watching The Little Mermaid in the living room.

Mama was talking to someone on a call in her office, and Daddy was working on his laptop in the kitchen.

I decide to crawl of the couch and toddle into the kitchen, so I could play with Daddy.

"Daddy." I whine through my paci, tugging on his trouser leg.

"Yes, angel?" Daddy answers, without looking up from his computer screen.

I huff, annoyed no one was giving me any attention.

"Can ou pway wif meeee?" I ask, tugging on Daddy's trouser leg harder.

"Not now angel, I'm working. Go finish watching Ariel." Daddy tells me, removing my hands from his trousers.

I let out an annoyed huff, falling onto my but.

"Don't be stroppy, Y/N. Go sit in the living room. Me and Mama will be done soon, angel." Daddy gets up from his chair and picks me up, walking me back into the living room and depositing me onto the sofa, before going back into the kitchen.

I whine loudly as he walks away, but Daddy ignores me, going back to the kitchen.

I just want someone to play with me, so I decide to go and find Mama.

I climb the stairs carefully up to Mummy's office which was next to Mummy's and Daddy's bedroom.

I can hear Mama talking to someone, so I push open the door, slowly.

(Rachel's POV)

I am doing an interview with Jimmy Fallon for the new Black Widow movie, while Y/N is downstairs.

We can't do an actual press tour due to COVID, so all of our interviews are done online, which has its pros and cons, but mainly pros as it means I don't have to spend months away from Daniel and Y/N.

I am talking about how Y/N loved the pigs on set while we were filming, when I hear Jimmy laugh suddenly.

"Speak of the devil, it looks like a little someone is behind you." Jimmy laughs.

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion, before turning around and seeing Y/N standing by the door with a pacifier in her mouth, making her look very cute.

"What are you doing in here, baby?" I ask the toddler, getting up from my chair and walking over to Y/N.

"Pway wif me, Mama." Y/N asks me cutely, as I lift her up.

"In a minute, baby. I'm doing an interview." I sit back down with Y/N on my lap.

"So, this is Y/N." I introduce the girl, who smiles when she spots Jimmy on the screen.

"I can see. Hello, Y/N." Jimmy waves at Y/N who giggles and waves back.

"Hiiii!" Y/N moves around in my lap, trying to get comfortable.

"We we're just taking about how you liked the pigs on the Black Widow set." Jimmy tells her.

I smile as Y/N's face immediately lights up. "Piggies, cute!" She slurs around her pacifier.

I laugh, wiping Y/N's mouth, she's always so messy. "That's me covered." I joke, wiping Y/N's drool with my sleeve.

"I think that's all we have time for tonight. Thank you to Rachel Weisz, the film looks amazing, I'm so excited to watch it. And a thank you to our little guest, Y/N Crag-Weisz." Jimmy announces, making Y/N smile as her name is called.

"Thank you, Jimmy. Have a great night." I say my goodbyes before hanging up the zoom call, and turning to look at my little troublemaker.

"What are you doing up here, little missy." I tickle Y/N's sides, making her squeal with laughter.

"No one wnted to pway wif me..." Y/N's tells me, pouting.

"That's because Mama and Daddy are busy, sweetheart. But I'm finished now, so how about we go watch a film together?" I ask the small girl, who nods eagerly.

"Let's go then, baby." I close my laptop and place Y/N on my hip, walking down the stairs and into the living room where The Little Mermaid was still playing on the TV.

"Do you want to finish watching this or watch Toy Story?" I ask, knowing that was Y/N's favourite movie at the moment, next to Nanny McPhee.

"Toy Stowy!" Y/N immediately shouts, making me shush her, and quickly grab the pacifier that fell out of her mouth before it got dirt and fluff on it.

"Indoor voices, sweetheart." I kiss Y/N's forehead, putting her pacifier back in-between her lips, before grabbing the remote and turning on Toy Story 2.

Y/N makes herself comfy on my lap, spread all across my body with her head facing the TV.

I smile at my beautiful daughter. I'm so lucky to have her and Daniel, I couldn't wish for anything more.

I hope that was decent enough for you all!