Moody (R) p.3

You guys really wanted a part three. So here it is, hope you enjoy! Also I finally got my COVID vaccine and my arm is so sore lol! So glad to be protected though.

~~~

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling, guilt pouring through my body.

I felt bad for snapping at Rachel and Daniel and being a brat. They probably hate me now and are gonna kick me out...

I want to go down and apologise. But I don't know if they want to see me.

I waited until they had put Grace to bed and I could hear Henry playing video games in his room, before I took a deep breath and got off my bed, going into the corridor, and softly padding down the stairs to where I could hear the tv going in the living room.

I tiptoed towards the open plan living room/kitchen and saw Rachel and Daniel sitting on the sofa together watching tv.

I sike myself up a bit, before making myself known.

I walk forward sheepishly as they divert there eyes from the screen and fix them onto me, making me look down down to my feet.

They don't say anything for a few seconds and I get scared that they are going to throw me out the house...

"Anything you'd like to say Y/N?" Rachel asks coldly.

I shuffle even more.

"Sorry..." I mumble like a child apologising to there mom and dad.

"I should think so." Daniel's voice is stern, unlike how it usually is.

I feel a tear drop down my face which I quickly wipe away, embarrassed.

"I-I shouldn't have yelled, or acted like a brat. I'm sorry." I stutter, staring at the carpet floor.

"No you shouldn't have." Rachel agrees. I nod.

"As your punishment you are grounded for a month and we are keeping your phone for two weeks. You can have it when you go to set but other than that you aren't having it. Understand?" Daniel tells me.

I nod, wanting to go and sit with them but not sure if they wanted me there.

"Come here." Rachel says more softly. I look up to see her arms open.

I don't hesitate to run forward, falling into the comforting embrace.

She holds me close, so I am sitting on her lap, curled up in her chest.

"I'm sorry." I say more tears making the way down my face.

"Hey, hey. None of that." Rachel wipes away my tears with her sleeve.

"You didn't listen and you were punished. End off, okay?" I nod burying my face back into her chest.

"I think Daniel deserves a sorry too." Rachel whispers.

I move slightly of Rachel's lap, into Daniels. He opens his arms engulfing me in a hug.

"I'm sorry." I whisper, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I know." He pokes my side making me smile.

I settle in between them, leaning my head on Rachel and my legs over Daniel while we watch tv.

I'm so great full that Rachel and Daniel are so good to me. My other parents wouldn't have been as half as forgiving.

But I push that thought from my mind and close my eyes, feeling safe.

I'm so tired rn so excuse the shit chapter!