Winter chills

Heyyy I'm backkkk. School officially sucks and I have a detention tomorrow as a teacher caught me on my phone at break lol, so that sucks as I'm gonna be laughing the whole time. Anyways as I'm super excited for winter and Xmas, although as an equestrian not so much. Decided to write this is 12am. So yeah hope you enjoy!

Reader is 13

~~~

It was early December and me and all the cast were currently on a break from filming for a few weeks due to the bad weather.

It was a cold winter with heavy snow and ice, making travel almost impossible.

I had asked my parents if they wanted me to come back to the Uk for a few weeks, but unsurprisingly they said I could stay in America.

It's not that I mind staying here. Rachel, Scarlett, David and Florence are great, but I kind of wish my family actually cared a little about me a bit.

I was currently playing in the snow with the cast, David had started a snow ball fight by hitting Rachel on the head with one and we were now in a full on battle.

I sneak up behind Flo who has her back turned and aim my snowball at the back of her head. It's hits it's mark and I hear Flo shriek.

I laugh and sprint away as I get pelted with snowballs by Flo.

I run behind Scarlett. "Save me!" I shriek as Flo tries to hit me from behind Scarlett.

"Sorry Y/N love, your on your own." Scarlett moves out of the way, laughing as Flo finally hits me, making me trip and fall into the freezing ground.

I shiver as I stand up absolutely frozen to the bone as shivering. I can feel my cheeks and nose are bright red.

"Whoops, someone took a hit!" David teases as I make my way over to Rachel still shaking from the cold.

I give him the middle finger as Rachel opens her arms, letting me warm myself using her body heat.

"Jesus Y/N! Your freezing." Rachel take of her scarf and puts it round my neck.

I sigh in relief at the slight warmth.

"Maybe we should head back before Y/N/N gets hypothermia." Scarlett suggests as she gets hit with a snowball by David before glaring at him.

"Good idea lets go, I'm starving!" David throws one more snowball at Flo before we all start to walk back to Flo's house where we are all staying for a few nights as the roads are to unsafe to drive on.

I get colder as the walk progresses, walking closer to Rachel as she holds me tightly with one arm.

Finally we get to Flo's and she lets us into her house.

I let out a sigh of relief as I feel the heating kick in, I am still however very cold.

Rachel ushers me upstairs and into the bathroom, instructing me to have a warm bath and then we can all have a movie marathon.

I agree and run a bath, making sure to make it hot.

After I've had a bath I feel a lot warmer. I get changed into some winter pajamas and walk downstairs to see everyone sitting on the couch trying to decide on a movie with bowls full of snacks and hot chocolate in front of them on the coffee table.

"Look Y/N can decide." David announces as I sit on the couch in between Flo and Rachel.

I sigh. "Okay, what are the options?"

"Home alone or Elf?" David says holding up the two DVD's.

"Home alone." I instantly say, it's one of my favorite Christmas movies.

Rachel and Scarlett cheer while Flo and David throw me a joking dirty look.

"Traitor." Flo nudges me and I giggle.

Flo gets up and puts on Home Alone.

We all watch the movie and laugh when Marv and Harry are getting into Kevin's traps.

We then put Elf in and continue to watch movies until late.

We are halfway through Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone when I start to feel my tiredness overwhelm me slightly.

I yawn and rest my head on Rachel's shoulder, bringing the soft blanket closer.

Rachel looks down at me and smiles. "You can go to sleep sweetheart." She whispers, giving me a peck on the head.

I nod and after a few seconds am out like a zombie.

Short fluff yay! (Not proofread sorry)