I Want To Stay (R and S)

This is a request from @Tiesha1964 so thank you for the idea, hope you all enjoy!

Reader is 7

~~~

My parents had never been very good at taking care of me.

I was an only child, and a mistake that they didn't want.

I have had a babysitter/nanny for as long as I can remember, and my parents signed me up for acting when I was a baby, to keep me away from home.

I always now travelled by myself, just with my driver to acting jobs and other countries for press and filming.

My parents have never wanted to come with me, and they have never spent more than an hour with me since I was a baby. I'm just used to it now.

"Common, tiny. We have a break for an hour." I hear Scarlett say from behind me.

"Yayyy!" I cheer, running over to the snack table and shoving a donut in my mouth.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job but it can be tiring sometimes.

"Careful, Y/N. You are going to choke if you eat too quickly." Rachel warns, pulling the donut away from my face slightly.

"You only have a tiny mouth!" Scarlett teases, poking my side which made me giggle.

I stick my tongue out at Scarlett, making her gasp dramatically.

"Rudeee!" She feigns being offended, falling slightly onto the drinks table.

I laugh loudly at Scarlett's goofiness, but it turns into a squeal as Rachel picks me up.

"Ray-Ray!" I giggle as she spins me around, before setting me down.

"Let's go back to my trailer for a bit." Scarlett suggests.

I nod eagerly and take Scarlett and Rachel's hand, ready to go to Scarlett's trailer, when I see two people I hadn't seen in months come round the corner, both on the phone.

"Yes, I am bringing him in tomorrow, I'm just collecting my daughter." My Mom says to the person who she was calling.

"Y/N, we are going. Let's go." She says, not making eye contact with me.

I see Scarlett and Rachel share concerned glances, they had only seen my parents a few times, but they knew enough about them to know that they never show on set. Only at premiers to make them look good.

"I'm sorry Mrs. L/N, but we are in the middle of filming." Scarlett tells my Mom gently, who gives her a disapproving look.

"I don't care all that much, Mrs Johansson." My Mom tells Scarlett rudely.

I grip Scarlett's and Rachel's hand firmly. I do not what to go with my parents.

"Come on, Y/N we don't have all day." My Dad snaps, turning away from his phone for 5 seconds before averting his eyes away from me again.

"Mr. L/N. As we have said, we are in the middle of-" Rachel tries to reason but my Dad cuts her off.

"Yeah, and we are on a tight schedule." He tells her gruffly.

"I don't want to go with you." I declare loudly, momentarily shocking my parents.

My Mom scoffs. "Don't be ridiculous, sweetie. Come on, let's go."

I shake my head, moving to bury my head into Rachel's comforting body.

"Stop being difficult, child!" My Dad snaps, attempting to grab me away from Rachel, but she turns me away from him.

"I suggest you go." Scarlett says firmly as Rachel comforts me.

"You can't tell us what to do! We are her parents!" My Mom shrieks, waving her handbag around.

"Yeah, and when was the last time you spent two seconds with your daughter?" Rachel questions, picking me up so I could hide in her chest.

"That is none of your business." My Dad snaps, making me whimper slightly. "She's our daughter, and she will do as we tell her!"

"No she won't. She will do what she wants." Scarlett tells him, venom dripping from each word.

"I wanna stay with Rachel and Scar..." I mumble, just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Why don't you take the stupid thing then! As she seems to like you so much!" My Mom shouts, pointing at Rachel and Scar.

"What a great idea. We can send you the forms later." My Dad grins, and I can feel his eyes burning into the back of my skull.

Rachel strokes my head gently, whispering soothing words as I cry.

I may have not liked my parents. But I didn't think they would give me away that easily...

"Excuse me?" Scarlett asks dumbfounded.

"Yes, you take the brat. She's your burden now." My 'Mom' tells the two women, with no trace of remorse in her voice.

"We will send you the signed forms later, and all the useless junk from her room. Goodbye." My 'Dad' presses the accept call button one more time before he and my 'Mom' walk out of the lot.

As soon as they have gone, I let out a sob. Rachel holds me close and bounces me gently as Scarlett strokes my back comfortingly.

"I'm sorry!" I sob. "I'm sorry! I'll find somewhere else to live, where I'm not bothering you!"

"Woah, woah Y/N. Calm down, sweetie. You are not going anywhere." Rachel coos.

"You will stay with us, and we promise to take better care of you than those assholes." Scarlett assures me.

I whisper a thank you to both of them, excited to start my new life.

This took so long to come out, sorry!