Bloopers p.2

I needed to get a chapter done so

~~~

ACTION!

I was watching, while Scarlett tried to tie a bandaid around Florence's arm, but clearly had no idea what she was doing.

"Hold it there." I try to help by holding it down but end up breaking character when Scarlett speaks.

"I don't know where this goes." She admits making me and Flo burst out laughing.

CUT! SOMEONE TECAH SCARLETT HOW TO PUT ON A BANDAID PLEASE!

BEEP

AND ACTION!

"I trusted you!" I was fake crying to Rachel Weisz about how she gave me up to the red room.

"Y/N..." Rachel mutters.

I was about to say my line but got cut of by a huge sneeze, making Rachel laugh.

"Bless you!" She ruffled my hair jokingly.

CUT!

BEEP

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

We had just finished filming the car chase scene with green screen and the car was rotating round.

"Did I do it?! Did I save the world?!" Flo says in a high pitched voice, making me choke on my drink in the backseat, spraying water everywhere.

"Y/N!" Everyone shouts.

"Sorry!" I wipe my mouth as Scarlett attempts to get the water of her face.

CUT! SOMEONE GET SOME TISSUES IN HERE PLEASE!

BEEP

ANDDDD ACTION!

"But he doesn't come!" Rachel talks David, as we are filming part of the family dinner scene.

"Yes, I know he doesn't come, but you have to hope." David laughs but tries to carry on.

"You have to hope!" He tries again but Rachel breaks, setting David and me off.

"yOu hAvE tO hOpE!" I mock him, doing my best Alexei accent, cracking Flo up.

CUT, GUYS!

BEEP

ACTION!

I swing down from a bridge, on some wires, landing in a cool pose.

I attempt to run of to fight Taskmaster but trip over a piece of set, sending me flying into Flo.

"Sorry!" I apologies, rolling of a surprised Flo.

CUT! FLORENCE YOU OKAY?

BEEP

AND ACTION!

We are lying in Natasha's cabin while waiting for the scene.

I'm lying in between Scarlett and O-T, as we stare at the ceiling.

"What is that?" O-T asks, looking at a bug.

"Your mum." I tell him, making him give me an annoyed look at the over-said joke. I smirk.

"That's Ant-Man." Scarlett jokes.

"Paul there you are!" I continue.

CUT! GUUS WE WERE ROLLING!

BEEP

It was shit. But that's ok