Baby

Hope everyone is having a good day/night. This is a request from  Katxxstories so I hope you all enjoy it!

Reader is 3 months old

~~~

Rachel's POV

"David! Have you got her bunny?!" I shout down the stairs where my husband David was getting Y/N's things to go to set.

"Yeah! Everything's ready!" He calls back.

After making sure I had everything for me, I walk into Y/N's room where she was napping in her crib.

She wakes up slightly as I come in, making me smile.

"Hello, Y/N/N!" I whisper happily as she yawns cutely.

I walk over to the crib and Y/N whines and makes grabby hands at me. I pick her up gently, resting her on my chest.

I can hear her gently suckling her dummy as I pick up her blanket from her crib.

I feel a tug on my shirt, and look down to see Y/N half asleep whining gently.

"David!" I call.

A few minutes later he appears. "Oh look who's up." He coos, walking over and tickling Y/N gently.

"I just need to feed her then we can go." I tell him, smiling at the interaction.

"Okay." David gives me a quick peck on the cheek. "I'll finish watching the soccer while I wait."

David retreats downstairs so I sit in the rocking chair in the corner of the room and take of my top and my bra.

I help Y/N latch on and she happily starts drinking for about 30 minutes.

Once she was done, I burp her and slip the dummy back into her mouth, before walking downstairs to get David so we could go to set.

~~~

Y/N falls asleep on the car ride there, so when we get to set, David takes her car seat out so she can continue napping.

I grab Y/N's bag and walk with David to where the rest of the cast were.

"Hey guys!" I greet as I spot Scarlett and Florence by the drinks table.

They spin around, looking at Y/N with adoration.

"Oh my god guys, she is adorable!!" Florence whisper squeals, bending down to look at Y/N in the carrier.

"Congrats, guys." Scarlett walks over, giving both me and David a hug.

"Can I hold her?" Flo asks, sounding like an excited child. 

David laughs lightly. "Sure. Just be careful not to wake her up, she's like her mother. She'll get cranky if you do." He jokes.

I glare at him playfully, watching as Flo carefully lifts Y/N out of the car seat and holds her to her chest.

Flo silently squeals. "She's so cute!"

"Shes not cute when she's crying all night." I counter, remembering the nights of no sleep.

"Hey Flo, stop hogging the baby. I wanna hold her." Scarlett skilfully, with practiced ease. Takes Y/N from Flo's arms and transfers her to her own.

"Hello, Y/N." She whispers, bouncing her lightly.

Me and David smile softly at the interaction. At least we know who to call to baby sit.

Cute chapter for yall. If I was nice I would I tell you to make sure your eating and drinking and staying healthy because I love you. But I'm not so do as you please.