Kindly fck off (R)

Requested by (eleisnotakat) so thank you for the request! Also sorry for not updating!

Reader is 12

~~~

"Y/N, come on! We need to get going!" Daniel called up the stairs as I rushed to put some mascara on.

"Coming!" I shouted back, grabbing my phone of my bed and running down the stairs where Rachel and Daniel were waiting.

"Took you long enough. Now, put your shoes on, I need to grab some things at the supermarket before picking Grace up." Rachel threw me a pair of my trainers, which I hurriedly put on before running to go sit in the passenger seat before Daniel.

I shut the passenger door just as Rachel climbs in the driver side.

She looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "You know Daniel is not going to let you sit in the front right?" She smirks, starting the car.

"He'll have to live with it." I shrug, not wanting to be cramped in the back seat.

I see Daniel walking out of the house after locking it, so shuffle down in my seat so he doesn't see me.

He opens the passenger side and crosses his arms when he sees me slumped in the seat, giggling with Rachel laughing at how ridiculous I look.

"Come on Y/N, out." He stands back to make room for me to get out.

"Nuh uh!" I stay in the seat, not ready to give up.

"Christ alive child, you're always so difficult." He sighs teasingly before leaning in and picking me up, bridal style.

"Nooooooo!" I protested weakly as he lifts me out of the passenger seat, opening the back door and throwing me gently into the back row.

"Daniel one, Y/N zero." Daniel cheered quietly, climbing into the passenger seat and looking at me in the mirror.

I pout. "Not fair, your stronger."

"If you children are done playing, Y/N strap yourself in we need to get to the shop." Rachel told me, pulling out of the gates.

~~~

"Sweetheart can you grab a trolley?" Rachel asks, trying to find her sunglasses in the car in case of paparazzi.

I nod and get a trolley from the holder, waiting for Rachel and Daniel before walking into the supermarket together.

~~~

We are walking down the isles, just minding our business when I accidentally bump into a woman.

"Sorry!" I apologise, trying not to make eye contact. But unfortunately she recognises me.

"Oh my god your Y/N L/N!" She shouts, drawing the attention some nearby people.

"Y-Yes." I stutter, trying to go back to Rachel and Daniel who were on the other end of the isle.

"Hey, that's Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz!" Someone shouts as I reach Rachel.

She puts an arm on me comfortingly.

The crowd starts to grow as we try to make our way out of the isle.

Daniel is taking pictures with some fans, while trying to gently shoo everyone away, knowing I dislike large crowds.

"What are you doing with Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig, Y/N? Where are your actual parents?" Someone asks, making me turn around.

"She's my mum, and he's my dad. Now kindly fuck off." I fake smile, giving the man the middle finger before Rachel hurries me away. Daniel following in tow.

~~~

We manage to loose the group in an end isle.

I sigh in relief, taking of my coat and dumping it in the trolley.

"Glad we got outta that one." I giggle, turning around the face Rachel and Daniel who were staring at me smiling.

"What?" I ask confused.

"Do you really think of us like that?" Rachel asks softly.

"I-I umm. I mean uh..." I stutter, not knowing If they even thought that way back.

Before I could think of an answer. I'm engulfed in a big by both Rachel and Daniel.

"We will always care for you Y/N. No matter what your parents think of you." Daniel assures me.

"We both think of you like a daughter Y/N. And I'm so lucky we met on the set of Black Widow." Rachel kisses my head softly.

I smile, hugging them tighter.

I didn't care if my parents ditched me. I have Rachel and Daniel now. Who are better parents than they ever were to me.

Thoughts? Good? Bad? Idk feedback is appreciated.