Swearing (R and F)

This is inspired by blackwidowballerina so thank you for the idea! Hope you enjoy!

Reader is 4

~~~

I had just finished filing my scene, so when Cate shouted cut, I ran over to Rachel and Flo who were standing nearby.

"Good job Y/N/N!" Rachel smiled, opening her arms as I ran towards her.

I giggled, running into Rachel's arms and smiling as she picked me up.

"You were so good!" Flo praised, ticking my sides.

"Tank ouuu!" I stayed in Rachel's arms until we went back to Florence's trailer for a break.

Rachel put me down gently once we were inside and I ran to go and sit on Flo's couch when I stubbed my toe on the coffee table.

"Fuckkk!" I shouted, after hearing David say that when he banged his elbow.

Rachel and Flo were silent for a few moments.

"Y/N! That is a naughty word! We don't say that!" Rachel scolded, walking over to pick me up again.

I just laughed at her, not understanding why it was bad.

"Fuckkkk! Fuckkk!" I said happily, hearing Flo snort.

"Stop! Stop!" Flo gets out between laughs, making Rachel glare at her.

"Y/N, we don't say that, so if you keep saying it then you will be in time out." Rachel warns, making me stop.

"Otay, sowy Rachy and Flo." I say more quietly.

"I'm gonna kill David..." Rachel mutters, handing me over to Flo and storming out of the trailer.

A short one, also happy Christmas everyone!