Big Sis (F and S)

Thank you for the request Scarlettsbottomx I hope you like this!

Reader is 4

~~~

"Come on Y/N/N, let's go see Flossy!" I hear Raffie announce, walking into the living room.

"Flossy!" I squeal excitedly, having not seen my sister in ages.

I run over to my sister and she picks me up, making me giggle.

"Let's go big girl!" She boops me on the nose, making me scrunch my face at her.

Raffle carries me out to the car, and opens the door to put me in my car seat, but I am too excited.

"No Sissy! Out!" I protests, wriggling my arms as she tries to strap me in.

"Y/N, if you don't sit still then we can't go and see Flossy." Raffie warns, making me instantly stop struggling, letting my sister strap me in before starting her car.

We drive to the set where Flossy was, and I babble happily to Raffie on the way, looking out of the window as houses and trees race by.

After a few minutes driving, we pull into a car park and Raffie comes to help me out.

"Ready to see Flossy?!" She asks, lifting me out of the car and putting me on her hip.

"Yeah!" I squeal, looking around for my sister.

"Okay, let's go find her."

Raffie walks into this big tent near the car park, looking for Flossy.

I look around, but I don't see her.

"Hey, Raffie!" I hear a voice call.

A women jogs over to us, smiling. She looks nice.

"Who's this?" The woman asks, shooting me a smile.

"This is Y/N. Mine and Flo's little sister." She tells the woman.

Scarlett coos at me, making me blush and hide my face in Raffie's coat.

"Awe, she's so cute!" Scarlett coos.

"Hey, would you mind watching her for a minute while I find Flo?" Raffie asks.

"Of course! I think Flo is in her trailer." Scarlett tells my sister as Raffie sets me down.

"Okay, thank you so much, I won't be a minute." Raffie tells the woman, turning to face me.

"Can you stay with Scarlett while I go and find Flossy?" She asks me gently.

I nod, Scarlett seems nice.

"Good girl." She ruffles my blonde hair. "I'll be back in a few minutes!"

She jogs off and I turn to Scarlett, smiling.

"Hey sweetheart, want to get a drink?" She asks, softly.

I nod, reaching my arms up, signalling I wanted to be picked up.

"Okay, let's go." Scarlett sets me on her hip, smiling at me as she did so.

We go and get a drink and then sit on some chairs as Scarlett plays dolls with me.

I liked Scarlett, she was really nice.

We play for a few minutes, Scarlett making me laugh. Before I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Y/N/N!"

I turn to see Flossy with her arms wide open.

"Flossy!!" I squeal, dropping my doll and rubbing over to my big sister.

I jump into her arms, and she lifts me up, spinning me around.

"I've missed you!" I giggle as she hugs me.

"I've missed you more, big girl!" She ruffles my hair, making me pout.

"Thank you for watching her, Scar." Flossy thanked, giving the woman a one armed hug.

"No problem! Your sister is adorable." Scarlett tells her, winking at me.

"Thank you, Scarlett." I thank, remembering my manners.

"Your most welcome, sweetie. Here are your toys, enjoy your time at home with Flo and Raffie." Scarlett hands me my dolls, which I hug tightly to Flossy's chest.

"Thanks again, Scar." Flo smiles at her before turning to walk back to the car where Raffie was waiting.

"Ready to go home and play?!" Flossy asks excitedly.

I clap my hands. "Yessss!"

Flossy smiles, sitting me in the car seat.

That ending was a bit crap, sorry. But I hope this was okay!