Caught Vaping (S) p.2

As of high request, here is a part two to my last part! Hope you enjoy! Also shout out to DaisyBlackthorn2 cause she's cool.

~~~

I sat in my bedroom, staring blankly at my wall.

I knew I had fucked up, and I felt bad that Scar and Colin both had to deal with me...

They kind of did overreact though. I mean it's not that much of a deal.

I waited in my room for what felt like hours until I heard footsteps coming along the hallway.

The door opened and Colin was standing their, looking slightly calmer but still mad.

"Our room. Now." He says blankly, before walking away.

Half of me wants to see how far I can push them and wait in my room. But I don't think I want to be in anymore trouble today.

I reluctantly stand up and walk to Scarlett and Colin's room, across the hall from mine.

I walk in and Scarlett and Colin are both sitting on the bed talking quietly.

I was thankful that they hadn't found my other vape yet, or I would be in deeper shit.

"Come here." Scarlett tells me cooly.

I walk over and sit on the other side of the bed, ready to get yelled at.

"First of all, go and get your other vape and give it to me." Scarlett orders.

Shit, there it is.

I hide my shock best I can and leave the room, to get my other vape, which was hidden in the bottom of one of my draws.

I get it and hand it over to Colin who puts it in his pocket.

"You know this stuff kills you, right?" Scarlett tells me, sternly.

I nod, staring at the bedsheets.

"I can't believe you did this, after we directly told you no vaping or smoking." Colin scoffs, and I can feel his eyes looking at me.

"I'm sorry..." I mutter.

"I should hope so." Scarlett raises her voice again slightly.

"What you did was irresponsible and dangerous." She continues.

"I'm sorry..." I say slightly louder, keeping the tears from falling.

"You know we are doing this because we care about you, Y/N?" Colin tells me, his voice slightly softer.

"We love you so much sweetheart, and we don't want to see your life ruined by something as stupid as this." Scar adds, her voice sounding less angry.

"I understand." I look up into Scar's and Colin's eyes, which almost immediately made me tear up.

"Good. If we ever catch you doing anything like this again, then you will be in even more shit. Okay?" Scarlett asks, sternly.

I nod my head.

"Come here." Colin opens his arms and I fall into them, relishing the hug.

I move onto Scarlett after a few seconds, and she holds me close, kissing the top of my head softly.

"We both care about you, Y/N." She assures, rocking back and forth slightly.

"I love you both." I mumble, my face buried Ik Scarlett's T-shirt.

"We love you too, Y/N/N." They say at the same time.

That was super cringy, sorry lol