It wasn't my fault! (S and R)

Thank you for the request to the person who messaged me! (I'm going to keep there @ anonymous) Hope you all enjoy!

Reader is 14

~~~

"No wonder she doesn't have any friends." I hear someone mutter as I walk down the hallway.

I try to ignore them as I make my way to my next lesson, keeping my head down.

It was true though... You would think being a 'movie star' I would have loads of friends. But all of them just want to hang out with me because of my connections or money.

I hold my breath as I walk past a girl who especially hates me after I stopped talking to her, once I found out she was using me for my fame.

"Hey, Y/N!" She hollers as I walk past.

I try to ignore her, walking quicker through the corridor.

"Hey, I'm talking to you!" She shouts, pushing my body against a nearby locker.

"Leave me alone." I mutter, trying to walk away, not wanting to start a fight.

Emma pushes me to the ground again, laughing.

I try to get up, but before I can, she pushes me down again with a shove.

"The freak can't even fight back!" Someone else taunts, making me mad.

I stand up, about to push the girl back when a teacher walks around the corner.

"Miss L/N! Heads office, now!" He bellows, making me stare at him in shock.

"B-But sir! I didn't!" I start, but he cut me off.

"That's enough excuses Miss L/N! Office now!" He shouts, pointing down the hall.

I sigh in defeat, walking towards the office, past everyone who has stopped to watch.

How am I getting in trouble! I did nothing!

I walk to the heads office and walk in slowly, preparing myself for the worst.

~~~

Good job I prepared myself for the worst. Because the worst just happened!

The Headmaster wouldn't listen to me when I told him that Emma wasn't the one who pushed me.

Instead, he told me to stop lying and suspended me for two weeks, telling me I can't get away with fighting, just because I'm famous.

And then on top of that he called Rachel and Scarlett to come and pick me up, as they are my emergency contacts.

I'm sitting outside the office, angry at everyone for not believing me when I did nothing wrong!

I hope Rachel and Scarlett will listen to me, and let me actually explain.

As soon as I hear two pairs of heels coming done they hall, I snap my head up from the floor, only to be met with the furious faces of Rachel and Scarlett.

"Come on Y/N, we are going home." Rachel snapped, her voice cold and hard, making my face fall.

"But Rach-" I start, but get cut off instantly.

"Now Y/N." Scarlett says, her voice leaving no room for arguments.

I get up reluctantly, trudging after Rachel and Scar as we go into the car park, to Scarlett's car.

I get in the back without complaint, throwing my backpack down on the seat.

As soon as we start driving, I try to tell them what actually happened.

"Please, let me explain! It wasn't my fault! Emma-" I get cut of for the second time.

"I don't want to hear it, Y/N." Rachel turns around to give me a glare.

I fold my arms, letting a tear drip down my face. Why will no one believe me?!

~~~

We get back to Scarlett's house, and the first thing Scarlett tells me as we walk in the door is that I'm grounded.

I turn to her and Rachel, angry.

"What the fuck?!" I exclaim loudly.

"Don't backchat, Y/N!" Rachel snaps, placing her hands on her hips.

"Yeah, and less of that language young lady," Scarlett adds, making me huff in anger.

"No! You're not LISTENING TO ME!" I yell, tears starting to fall down my cheeks, which I rapidly try to wipe away.

"Don't shout as us, Y/N. We are not the ones in the wrong here!" 

Rachel's words, makes me have flashbacks to my parents, who never believed a word I said, or listened to me when I tried to tell them anything.

"Screw you!!!" I scream at them both, taking off upstairs to my room and slamming the door shut behind me.

~~~

Over the next few days, I mostly stayed in my room and ignored Scarlett and Rachel completely.

Whenever either of them attempt to talk to me, I walk away or go back to my room to lay under my covers.

One day, I hear a knock on my bedroom door.

I don't say anything, but the person comes in anyway.

"I didn't say you could come in." I grumble, staring at my carpeted floor.

I feel Rachel and Scarlett sit either side of me softly, this is the closest I have been to either of them in days.

"Y/N..." Scarlett starts. "We've come to apologize."

I snap my head up in shock, looking between the two women.

"Really?" I ask, hopefully.

Rachel nods. "We realized, we never let you explain your side of the story, and that you would never hit someone else if it wasn't for a good reason."

"No I wouldn't... The girl had been bullying me for months. I was just trying to walk to class, when she shoved me against the lockers and started pushing me about." I take a shaky breath, as Rachel takes one of my hands reassuringly and Scarlett puts a gentle hand on my back.

"I tried to walk away! I really did! The teacher only came when I was about to push her off me in self-defense." I finished, not making eye contact with Rachel or Scar.

"Oh Y/N, sweetie. I'm sorry." Rachel pulls me into a hug, letting me cry into her shoulder.

"We are sorry for not listening to you. We were as shitty as you're parents." Scarlett said, as I moved to hug her.

I shake my head into her shoulder. "You'll never be like them... You care about me. You both hug me when I'm sad, and hold me when I'm worried. You both take care of me when I'm sick and laugh with me when I'm down. Something my parents have never done." I tell them both, sniffing.

"Sweetheart..." Rachel whispers, joining in the hug.

"I promise we will listen to you in the future." Scarlett assures me, making me crack a weak smile.

"Thanks guys."

Awww that was so cute! Thank you again for the request! Anyone can leave one, and you can either leave a comment or message me privately, and you can either be anonymous or I can tag your account. Take care of yourselves everyone!