Set then Home (S)

Hello reader! I'm out of isolation yayyy. But on the downside my horse is being sold in two days so u probs won't get an update then as I'll be sobbing for like 48 hours. Anyways enjoy what I came up with at 12:19am!

Reader is 10

~~~

I was sitting on set reading, waiting for my scene with Scarlett.

She was the only main cast member on set today as well as me so we had a pretty easy going day.

A few minutes later I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I look up to see Scarlett smiling at me.

"Ready for our scene?" She asks already, like me wearing her hair, makeup and costume.

"Yeppppp!" I say standing up from my chair and putting my book on it careful to mark my page.

"Let's go then, there ready for us." Scarlett holds her hand out for me which I take with a smile.

We chat as we make our way to the set, Scarlett's really nice and easy to get on with.

We get to the set and do our scene which takes about 2 hours as it's a fight scene and I kept messing up my line oops.

After it was wrapped I go back to my trailer and take off all my makeup and my costume.

I sit scrolling through my phone until I hear a knock on the door.

"Ready to go Y/N?" She asks.

"Coming!" I yell making sure I turn my lights of before opening the door and walking with Scarlett to get car.

We get in and Scarlett drives us to her house where I was staying for a few days, as I now alternate between her house, Flo's house, Rachel's house and David's house.

Their all so nice and I'm so grateful there happy to let me stay over instead of sleeping in a hotel all by myself.

A few minutes later we arrive at Scarlett's house which is hugeeee.

We get out the car and head inside where I see Colin, Scarlett's husband sitting on the couch watching Tv.

"We're back!" Scarlett announces making Colin turn around.

"Hey trouble, how are you?" He asks standing up from the couch.

I run over and hug Colin. We have become really close over the past few months, honestly he's shown me more affection than my actual father...

"I'm good!" I say pulling away.

Scarlett walks over and pecs Colin on the lips before walking away to the kitchen.

"How does Mac and cheese sound for dinner?" She asks getting some pans out the cupboard.

"Good!" I shout sitting down next to Colin on the couch who was watching some games show.

30 minutes or so we have dinner then all snuggle up on the couch and watch Y/F/M.

Halfway through I feel myself getting sleepy. I feel Scarlett stroke my head softly, making my eyes close.

I snuggle up to Scarlett who just kissed my forehead gently and puts a protective arm over me.

"Thank you." I whisper before drifting of to sleep not knowing if they heard me or not.

I suddenly feel myself being moved, I open my eyes and see Colin carrying me, to I assume the guest room where I'm staying.

I'm quite small so I imagine this isn't that hard for him.

He obviously sees my eyes half open so slows his walk slightly.

"Mmh Colin?" I ask sleepily.

"It's okay Y/N, just go back to sleep." He whispers setting me gently down on the bed.

"Mkay." I say before immediately going back to sleep.

Colin strokes my forehead gently before leaving the room and heading to his and Scarlett's room which is just across the hall.

Hope u liked it, requests welcome!