Tik Tok (S)

This is inspired by Scarlett being on Tik Tok and making a video seeing she's seen our edits, povs and she's read the Wattpads!! I better go hide.

Reader is 15

~~~

I was currently standing behind Scarlett nearly pissing myself as I watched her look through her fyp on her new Tik Tok account, which was filled of steamy Natasha, and Scarlett edits.

"This person called me fucking, Mommy!" She squealed, watching an edit of Natasha looking like she's moaning.

"I-I can't!!" I wheeze, falling onto the back of the sofa.

"What is it with these, horny teenagers?!" She questions, coming across a pov of Natasha and fellow avenger reader.

"Scar! Please stop! Your going to be traumatised!" I warn, having seen some of the edits on there.

"I already am, Y/N." She makes a face as Natasha and reader start steamily making out, scrolling past.

"Your generation concerns me." She turns her phone off, looking at me as I laugh.

"It's so funny!" I fall onto the sofa next to Scarlett.

"Colin!" Scarlett calls.

"Yeah?!" A shout comes from the kitchen.

"Look at these!" She picks up her phone again, handing it to Colin as he walks in.

Colin takes the phone slightly confused as to why I was laughing and starts scrolling for a few seconds before his face turns red and he lets out a snort.

"Babe, this one just called you a pussy beater." He starts laughing.

I slap my thighs, rocking backwards and forwards with laughter.

"It's not funny you two!" Scarlett protests, taking her phone back.

"This is why I didn't have social media!" She tells us, pointing at the screen.

"Pussy beater!!" I wheeze, struggling for air.

"You little rascal." Scarlett slaps my leg playfully as I start to calm down.

"Looks like I have some competition, Scar." Colin grins. "I saw about five different teenagers claiming you as their wife".

"Your a lucky man then, Colin." I shoot him a grin.

"I think I'll stick with you, babe." Scarlett let's out a laugh, giving Colin a peck on the cheek.

"I'm going out." I announce, standing up from the couch.

"Bye Colin! Bye pussy beater!" I call as I open the front door.

"Y/N!" I hear Scarlett's voice get cut of behind me, as I run out of the door giggling.

God I love Tik Tok.

Short chapter as I have really bad writers block also disclaimer, I am in no way wanting to sexualise Scarlett and I don't agree with people tagging her in these sorts of edits. She came onto social media to promote her skincare brand, not for everyone to once again sexualise her. If you want her to keep the account, stop tagging her in weird shit. I'm sure she finds it funny to a certain extent, like I have shown here, but there is a limit people. She's a human, let her live without seeing weird edits and povs of herself