Moody (R) p.1

As requested here is more Rachel content as she is a queen

Reader is 14

~~~

I was in such a bad mood and I had no idea why.

Ever since I woke up I had just felt grumpy and like I wanted to go back to sleep.

Unfortunately I had filming today, which meant Rachel had to wake me up at 6am which wasn't going to make me any happier, even though the birds had already woken me up.
Fucking pigeons.

At 6am on the dot I hear my bedroom door open and someone walk in, turning on the light, making me retreat under the covers with a groan.

"y/n, time to get up." Rachel whispered as everyone was still asleep.

"mmmhhh fuck offff!" I groan not moving from under the duvet.

"Language y/n! Don't use that tone with me." Rachel warned pulling the covers off me.

I groaned even more.

"Come on we are leaving in 20 minutes." Rachel tells me before walking out.

I lay there for 10 more minutes before rolling out of bed and changing into joggers and a hoodie, as I would be going into makeup and costume as soon as I got there anyways.

I decided to not bother brushing my hair, instead leaving it in my messy bun for my hair stylist to sort out. Sorry Jenny.

"y/n time to go." Rachel called softly from downstairs.

I sighed, grabbing my phone and script before making my way downstairs to meet Rachel who was already in the car.

I got in the passenger seat and then we drove for about 10 minutes in comfortable silence.

I really didn't want to act today, I just wanna go back to bed.

"Come on we're here." Rachel nudged me gently as she turned of the car ignition.

"Go away." I mumbled as she nudged my shoulder.

~~~

Eventually I had made it to lunch time and I was so done.

We are in the lunch tent with a lot of the cast and crew on our break.

"So y/n, how's school going?" Scarlett asked.
I did online school as with my career, attending school would be near impossible.

"Fine." I said bluntly not feeling in the mood to talk.

"Someone's tired today." Florence joked making me mad.

"Fuck off Florence." I spat making everyone stop talking.

"y/n! That's rude, what did I say about swearing?" Rachel scolded, referring to earlier this morning.

"Oh you can fuck of too Rachel!" I shouted making David recoil slightly.

"Oh your done for now y/n..." David muttered as Rachel's face morphed into one of anger.

"Don't you speak to me like that y/n l/n!" She said raising her voice.

"I can speak to you however I want to!" I taunted, making her madder.

Suddenly she snatched my phone out of my hands and grabbed my arm firmly, marching me away.

"Give me my phone back right now!" I shouted, trying to wrangle it out of her grasp, unsuccessfully.

"No, I am keeping it for the rest of the week." She announced making me mad.

"What?! You can't do that! Your not my mum!" I protested as she lead me into her trailer, pushing me harshly on to the couch.

"I can do what I like! And don't you dare speak to me or Florence like that again, do you understand me?!" She yelled making me silent for a second. Rachel never yells.

I don't say anything, instead stare at her, not breaking eye contact.

"What do you say y/n?!" She asked again, putting her hands on her hips.

I could have snapped back but I didn't want to make her even madder so I instead apologised.

"Sorry." I mumbled leaving back into the couch.

"Good! Now you are staying here until you are needed and then after filming you are to come straight to me. Understand?"

I nod.

"Right, now no tv or any device." She says before walking out of the trailer and shutting the door behind her.

I'm in deep shit when we get back home...

It's bad and I'll admit it but I'm tired