Rule the world (S)

I have no idea what this is, but I just re watched Stardust and I fell in love once again with this song, and I thought this was cute.

Reader is 15

~~~

Me and Scarlett had just finished watching Stardust, for the millionth time.

"I'm still sad Lamia didn't stay young..." I trail off, earning a pillow to the face from Scar.

"Your just in love with Michelle Pfeiffer." She snorts.

"Who isn't?" I ask.

Scarlett shrugs. "Fair enough. You and Lizzie should start a fan club."

I giggle at the thought, when I hear the credits song come on.

You light the skies up above me
A star so bright you blind me, yeah, yeah

I grin, standing up from the sofa and start to sing along, Scar following.

Don't close your eyes
Don't fade away, don't fade away, oh

I hold both of Scarlett's hands and we slow dance around the living room, while singing.

Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world

Scarlett's slightly husky voice, contrasts my slightly softer one perfectly, as we sing and dance around the living room.

Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

Scarlett spins me round, making me laugh.

If walls break down, I will comfort you
If angels cry, oh, I'll be there for you

Me and Scarlett do some over the top acting, making us both laugh.

You've saved my soul
Don't leave me down, don't leave me now, oh

We dance like Yvaine and Tristan on the ship, clumsily going around the coffee table.

Yeah, you and me we can ride on a star
If you stay with me, girl, we can rule the world

I trip on a cushion, falling onto the couch and bringing Scarlett with me.

Yeah, you and me we can light up the sky
If you stay by my side, we can rule the world

The song continues in the background as I move to lay across Scarlett's lap, laughing lightly.

"Thank you." I tell her sincerely. "This is the most fun I've had in ages."

"Your most welcome, baby." She kisses my nose, making me scrunch my face.

"Now your just like Lizzie." She jokes.

Wholesome fluff for yall. Hope you enjoyed!