More Filler Because I'm Bored

I like filler. Filler is good civ. By the way, Happy Mordred is also good Civ. Under boob is good civ. Abs are good civ. Midriff is good civ. Mordred in general is good civ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A golden king was running through his castle, checking every door to find his people.

Y/n: "Not here!!"

He rushes over to the next one and opens it to find it empty.

Y/n: "GOD DAMMIT!!"

He continues looking for somebody throughout the hallway until he reaches the last door. He opens it to see Mordred in a towel and hair down. She had just exited the shower and was staring at her master.

Mordred: "..."

Y/n: "COME WITH ME!!"

I snatch her up and continue on my path to finding the rest.

Mordred: "Atleast let me put clothes on!!"

Y/n: "We have no time"

Mordred: "What's wrong?"

I don't say a word as I reach my throne and leave her there with those who I've already found.

X: "*Yawn* Why do I have to be here"

Akagi: "Are Commander and I going to mate in front of everyone?"

Mordred: "Why would that be it?!"

X: "Would it not be more logical that it be Mordred since he got her naked?"

Mordred: "Father!!!"

Akagi: "Well, Commander did pin me to the wall and grabbed me. He was holding onto my breast and legs with an iron grip *panting* I think it turn me on~"

Akagi's face was flustered red as she reached her hand down her thigh towards in between her legs.

Akagi: "The though of me and Commander doing it like wild beast in front of everyone *more horny panting*.. Ahn~ I can't contain myself-"

Amagi: "A-ka-giii~"

Akagi: "Big sister!!"

She immediately got back to normal as Amagi smacks her fan over her head.

Kaga: "I wanna redeem my prize already"

Akagi: "What do you wish for Kaga?"

Kaga's face got a little red while she snacked on some Pocky.

Kaga: "Just to be pampered a little bit. Commander's hand is really warm.. and he's a very nice person"

Mordred: "I forgot that she's surprisingly wholesome"

The door slams open as Y/n walks in with Isla and Eucliwood in each arm. He places them down and counts them all.

Y/n: "3, 4, 5, 6, 7... Where the hell is Ophis and Ahri?!"

He runs back as the rest look at one another. Nobu walks in while looking at everyone.

Nobu: "What's his deal? He called me and asked me to follow him without giving me any explanation"

Isla: "We have no idea either"

Siduri walks in after Oda, yawning after being woken up from her sleep.

Siduri: "If this is because we are about to go to war... I think I'll just go back to sleep"

Amagi: "Really?"

Siduri: "I'm his finance operator, not a war general. I'll leave all of that to you"

Amagi: "I see your point"