Filler: A King's Proposal

I had to fucking write this as soon as the thought entered my brain. Will write what I posted on my.. wall? I don't know what it's called but you know.

Ps-
Edgemiya book idea will be posted on a later date in my one shot. Illya or Sitonia will cameo in as his partner (Not lover) in the book. It'll be a pretty wholesome one not gonna lie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few months back

Everything was peaceful. Nobody had seen or mentioned anything beast related at the moment. The world was safe for now. The Kingdom of Kuoh was in the process of being handed to Y/n L/n, the "son", successor and vessel of the great King of Heroes. King Gilgamesh of Uruk.

While all that was happening, a lot of his servants were off doing their own thing to pass time. Y/n was working on the paperwork with Siduri and Amagi for future designs regarding protection and safety measures to put around Kuoh. The use of Dingirs were being thought out between the 3 geniuses of the L/n peerage as a smiling bundle of joy was sitting on a chair, watching the 3 ramble amongst one another. She cheered on her "child" and the girls, bringing support from the back as they chuckled at her positivity. Mr. Leviathan just had his temple built and the mansion on the countryside had officially been reconstructed to house the now 2nd mother of Y/n, the Beast of Calamity, Tiamat.

Y/n: "Care to join us mother?"

Tiamat: "YES!!!"

Elsewhere in Kuoh, Mordred had been training with Ahri in a field. The two were working on their own techniques and spells. Ahri was enhancing Mordred's physical parameters to get more practice in while Mordred tried to keep herself in peak condition by swinging her sword around. It had been drizzling so the rain drops had been working as her opponent. At this moment, not a single bit of the rain had fallen onto Mordred's skin or clothes.

Ahri: "Good. Not a single drop on you"

Mordred: "Thanks to your buffs *panting* KEEP THEM COMING!!! I need to be stronger if I'm to be someone to stand beside my king!!!"

Ahri: "That-a-girl. Enhance Body Modifications EX!!!"

Mordred: "Nice!!"

Meanwhile, Isla and Eucliwood were enjoying some tasty snacks in Sona's office along with her peerage. Y/n had asked her for a favor to keep them entertained while he and the brains of his new family prepared the blueprints for the new Kingdom of Kuoh. Tiamat had also been invited but refused since she wanted to be next to her child more.

Eucliwood: "These chocolates are really good!! Thank you"

Isla: "They were delicious!! T-Thank you miss.."

Sona: "No problem, feel free to come visit when you like"

Tsubaki: "Care for more Isla?"

Isla: "I-If you insist"

The final two members of Y/n's team, Kaga and Akagi where enjoying the stormy weather at the mansion. A soothing melody hits their ears as the wind rushes pass the furin on the outside. With some tea brewed by their elder sister, the two enjoyed each other's company as time went on

Akagi: "What a beautiful day it is today sister, don't you think?"

Kaga: "Yes. Say, it's weird not to see you.. You know. Seeking commander's affection like usual?"

Akagi: "Just for today, I wish to see the sky and let my commander do his work. He's working real hard for his goal and I do not wish to disturb him"

Kaga: ".. Of course *sip* Sister makes some great tea"