Vol 2 Chapter 50: The Sword That Slays Gods, Empyrean Musashi

A/N-
To those who got the notification earlier, I published the chapter a little too early. I completely forgot to leave the message at the end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiara and I stare at one another, never once taking each other's eyes from our target.

Y/n: "Let's end this"

I was wielding the original Ea in one hand and Empyrean Musashi in my other.

Kiara: "I won't lose even if you kill me~"

She let go of her wound and stuck her hands out.

Kiara: "Do you think you were the only one getting prepared?"

Y/n: "No"

I grip my weapons in my hands as I take a deep breath. With a moment of silence, we take off at the same time and attack.

I use the scabbard to deflect her attack as Ea charges an ounce of her power.

Y/n: "Enuma Elish!!"

I fire a shot that shakes the Earth as I manage to take out her arm and part of her right side.

Kiara: "Heaven's-!!"

Y/n: "EMPYREAN MUSASHI!!"

I release the sword in mid air before swiftly drawing the katana and slicing her Noble Phantasm in half, shutting it closed before quickly sheathing it back into its scabbard that hadn't fallen to the ground.

*click*

Another slash forces Kiara to back up as a smile remains on her face.

Kiara: "So you've shut down my Noble Phantasm? Cute"

She blitz me once more with multiple hits to my stomach, back and upper body before I use Ea's winds to blow her away.

Y/n: "New tactic"

I put the sheath on my mouth as I draw the sword out.

Y/n: "Let's try this"

We run to one another again as our attacks collide. With each hit, the world shook over and over as we focused our attention on killing one another.

That's when I noticed Gasper's time stop magic fall.

Kiara: "And now you all-!!"

Y/n: "EMPYREAN MUSASHI!!"

I cut the ground beneath me as the slash reaches her mana and "kills".

Y/n: "No. We aren't dying"

I rush her once more as we continue throwing everything we could at one another.

Kiara: "Black Hole!!"

Y/n: "ENUMA ELISH!!"

I fire the Noble Phantasm straight into it and close it shut as the one armed Kiara looked more exhausted than she ever did.

Kiara: "Just how much more energy do you have?!"

Y/n: "Enough to last until I kill you"

I could no longer tap into my mother's powers at the moment and I couldn't open a gate if I wanted to.. all I had now was the weapons at my side and my physical strength and endurance.

Y/n: "You don't look so good either"

She popped out 10 arms from her missing limb as she smiled.

Kiara: "Even if I lose a limb, I'll just regrow some more. You? You lose them for good. On top of that~"