Vol 2 Chapter 11: An Elimination

We back with another update baby!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Asclepious: "Shit. My means of attacking is out!! I have to heal him before he is taken out of this Rating Game.. We can't be the first ones out?!"

He runs towards him but avoids an attack to the head by Amagi's cannon.

Amagi: "You will not interfere"

The 3 foxes line up in front of the God of Medicine, keeping him away from Apollon who was still on the ground a few feet away from Mordred.

Kaga: "Her arm doesn't look so well"

Akagi: "Neither is her back"

Mordred had a large burn mark across her spine from the blow she received by Apollon and her arm was in shreds after having forced it to explode her Noble Phantasm.

Kaga: "Sister, what do we do about them?"

Amagi: "Stop him from healing the other one. We are all eliminated if he does. We don't have the means to finish off Apollon ourselves nor do we have a way to heal Mordred. All we can do is stall while she gathers some of her strength back"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serafall: "Both Mordred and Apollon are motionless, why haven't either been eliminated and removed from combat yet?"

Azazel: "I'll say, didn't Heracles "die" already?"

Nobu: "This is great!!"

The group cheering for the L/n peerage turned to the Demon Lord who shouted out.

Nobu: "I knew Master's wine was excellent!!"

Serafall: "Are you even paying attention?!"

Sirzechs: "This Rating Game is a little different from the usual"

Serafall: "Sirzechs?"

The room that only had 3 guests at the time filled up as supporters came pouring in. Rias and her peerage, Sona and hers, Vali and the King of the underworld accompanied by his wife came in.

Issei: "Y/n's still standing there huh?"

Azazel: "You guys were watching?"

Kiba: "The whole time"

Vali sat by the window and peeked over to the King of Kuoh.

Vali: "Just how much more powerful have you've gotten Y/n?"

Issei: "There he goes being all edgy again"

He whispers to Saji.

Rias: "I was impressed by the showing Mordred put out"

Sona: "To manage such a blow from a divine coated fist, and still be able to counter was spectacular"

Serafall walked over to the two couple devils and brought them over to Azazel and Nobu.

Serafall: "Can you explain how this one is different?"

Sirzechs: "Certainly. As you know, the main goal of each Rating Game is to take out the other pieces and capturing the King. That is not the case this time"

Oda begins chuckling to herself as she is the first to understand what is the goal of the game.

Sirzechs: "The aim of the game is simple. Take out the opposing King"

Azazel: "What?!"

Serafall: "They have to bring HIM down?!"

Sirzechs: "It will be no easy feat either but they've got some restrictions on Y/n. No use of those Chains of Heaven, no Ea. Everything else is free game. Y/n does have one thing going for him though. Even if they manage to get to where he is, they need to complete a requirement"