Vol 2 Chapter 28: Protect The City

Ningguang!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "FIRE!!!"

Millions of Noble Phantasms rain down on my enemies as they run out of dark portals that spread all around Kuoh.

Y/n: "My military that can hear me, those who are extra. I allow you all to use my treasures. UNLEASH THE POWER THAT PROTECTS KUOH!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the L/n Temple

Captain: "As your highness wishes. You heard the King!!"

From within the temple walls, some barrels pop out pointing in all directions. A golden shine was emitting from inside as the men awaited for the captain's orders.

Captain: "FIRE THE DINGIRS!!!"

Around 20 cannons fired at the same time over the walls and onto the battlefield.

Captain: "FIRE!!!"

There was a slight second delay from the next treasure loading onto the chamber before being fired out right after.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Good"

I use my Clairvoyance to look over how the rest are doing. X's group was doing better than expected, not allowing the enemy the time to penetrate through the walls with Oda, Kaga and Rossweisse standing ontop and fired at them with precision. Heracles' squad was doing their best despite having 3 warriors on their side.

Heracles: "NINE LIVES!!!"

In the span of 3 seconds, Heracles annihilated a block full of enemies while Mordred charged up her Noble Phantasm.

Mordred: "I REFUSE TO LET ANYMORE IN!! CLARENT BLOOD ARTHUR!!!"

She fires it straight through the hole in the wall, pushing back all of the monsters.

Akagi: "We have a lot of them coming in.. Luckily for you all, Commander is supplying us with an unreal amount of mana"

An enemy had sneaked behind her and swung its sword at her but was shot instantly. An arrow to the head by Heracles without even looking back as he prepared to fire about 5 arrows in one go.

Heracles: "You're welcome"

Akagi: "The protective barrier from Commander's mana would of protected me too but thank you"

On Sona's side, they were putting up a good fight despite the overwhelming amount of opponents rushing towards their gate.

Saji: "When are they gonna stop?!"

Tsubaki: "Not sure. We have a big one coming!!!"

A monster about 12 stories high was starting to reach their gate in quick strides.

Sona: "Prepare to-"

Dingir shots hit it in the chest and face, followed by a shower of Noble Phantasms hitting it from above to take it down.

Sona: "*sighs* Thanks Y/n"

She looks up to see the King of Kuoh hovering about in the sky while over looking his area.

Y/n: "If I fire a shot from EA, I'll wipe out my own so I have to push away from that. I could continue it this way then"

I could see 5 giants coming from my direction that could pose a problem. So far, none of them have broken through the gates I was guarding on my own.

Midgard: "Could I aid you master?"

Y/n: "Knock yourself out, just don't destroy my territory"

Midgard: "I understand"