Chapter 25: Planetary Threats

Cursed image above

Post-It you're looking for a good story to read, check out hypothermia by http__sxd it's amazing ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Merlin you say?"

Merlin: "Yes. I arrived here thanks not long ago and this magician took me in. I didn't know why but it felt like I was enchanted the moment I arrived. I couldn't think for myself or do anything without his command"

Y/n: "Well you don't have to thank me. You are free now"

I go to the door but she holds me back again.

Merlin: "I need help. I don't know where I am or how to move"

I sigh and look at Amagi who just smiles.

Y/n: "Alright, come with me. Vimana"

She arrives as my attire changes back to my regular clothes.

Gilgamesh: "Having her along with Ahri could prove to be a deadly mage combo"

Y/n: "How do you know she's a mage?"

Gilgamesh: "Just an educated guess. This power she possesses is incredible"

Y/n: "You are right about that part"

Y/n: "Tell me Merlin, what exactly are you?"

Merlin: "A mage. Part of a group called the Seven Deadly Sins"

Y/n: "The Seven Deadly Sins? The sin of lust, pride, gluttony, envy, wrath, greed, and sloth"

Merlin: "Yes, I am the Merlin, the boar sin of gluttony"

Y/n: "I guess I should make introductions as well. I'm Y/n L/n and this is Amagi"

Amagi: "Hello"

Merlin: "Pleasure to make your acquaintance"

I walk over to my throne as we begin to descend to the ground.

Y/n: "So what is it that you need from me Merlin?"

Merlin: "If it's not too much to ask, I'd like to know if it's possible for me to stay here for a bit. Only until I can find my team. I wouldn't mind lending my help as a way of thanking you"

Y/n: "Seems like a good offer"

Amagi: "I don't see a problem. I could let her use the unused room near the attic"

Merlin: "I'll be grateful to take it"

We finally land and I get off with the other two behind me. We walk in and see that everyone is still asleep.

Y/n: "Ignore them"

For some reason, X immediately got up and charged towards her with her sword. I had to quickly use Enkidu to wrap her up.

Y/n: "Woah, calm down"

She looked at me before looking at her. She nodded and I let her go. She sheaths her sword before walking up to me.

X: "Who's this?"

Y/n: "Someone new who will be staying here for a bit"

She was looking at Merlin with squinting eyes.

X: "I'll keep an eye on her"

Y/n: "Whatever. Amagi, show her to her room please"

Amagi: "Of course. X, would you like to come?"

X nodded as she didn't keep her eyes off her. I walk over to the couch and throw myself onto something soft. I had thrown myself onto Kaga's tails as I lay there. I was too exhausted from what had happened earlier to bothering going to my bed. Akagi had moved her tails over to cover me while she slept. I close my eyes and fall asleep.