Volume 1 Epilogue

Uno reverse cards always win..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I open my eyes and find myself in a throne.

Y/n: "I wonder how I got here?"

I pick myself up and sluggishly move through the empty throne room. There wasn't a sound to be heard for miles it seemed like. The portraits on the wall each had a story to be told by I didn't have the slightest interest to read them. I open a gate and pull out a grail with wine inside.

Y/n: "How long was I out?"

I scratch my head as I drink the soft wine and send it back. The large hallways seemed as they were filled with at one point but were no longer. I look outside at see Kuoh still in one place.

??: "You are relieved of your bond"

I heard a voice tell me something but I couldn't quite hear it.

Y/n: "The hell?... Kuoh sure is sleepy. Atleast that hasn't changed.. It seems empty though.. How strange"

I continue to walk through the mansion while the migraine continued to bother me.

Y/n: "This is.. rather lonely. I should get used to it I guess"

I find a door to the music room open and take a gander in to find a piano inside. I take seat and look around.

Y/n: "I don't remember ever being good at this?.. guess I'll give it a go"

I slide my finger through the keys as I hear all the notes and find myself a tune to play.

Y/n: "How about this?"

(Play what you wish)

Without having any prior knowledge on the piano, I was playing it as if I was a master of it. My fingers effortlessly pressed on the keys while producing a beautiful melody. For whatever reason, it felt nostalgic even though I had no experience. I continued on as I became attached to the piano.

Y/n: "What a wonderful piece you are"

I kept on going, every second getting more and more into it.

Y/n: "Tell me Mozart, are you and I secretly related somehow?"

I joked with myself.

Y/n: "Who knows, I could probably have been you in another life"

Once I finished my song, I stood up and gave it a little kiss with a smile.

Y/n: "Such an entertainment music is.."

I say to myself yet still feel a void in my chest.

Y/n: "Is a King really supposed to feel this empty?.. I'll bring some women to relieve this fucking solitude"

I say halfheartedly.

Y/n: "Where is everybody?... Oh right, they're all gone. Who.. who was everyone though?"

I lay back onto the wall as I feel an immense pain from trying to remember everything.

Y/n: "Who... who even am I?!"

I shoot to myself as I curl up into my legs. There was a loud rumbling coming my direction as I sit back against the wall. I couldn't bother paying attention to it as I was already lost in my own thoughts. Until a word was uttered that brought me out of it.