Vol 2 Chapter 38: A Roll Call Before The Trip

Happy 100 Chapters everybody. I'm happy that you all have stuck with me on this one. It's had its ups and downs but you all remained. I couldn't have asked for a better fan base than you all!! Cheers to 1M too. Couldn't have hit either milestone without all you beautiful people. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amagi: ".. Everything set up?"

Siduri: "Seems like it"

The two were sitting in the couch with 2 sheets of paper.

Amagi: "The people going will be Mordred, Momo, the two Valkyries that Lord Odin lend us, and an ally that from the Shinto faction that will be waiting for us there"

Siduri: "Are you sure that'll be enough?"

Amagi: "Whatever problem it may be, I'm sure they can handle the situation"

Sona: "I'll go let them know"

Sona got up and ran out the room as Brynhildr looked at the sheets carefully.

Brynhildr: "So you, Siduri, X and Eucliwood will be staying behind?"

Amagi: "Yes. Unfortunately, there's still a lot of work for us to do. The rest have done their part in aiding us and I can't thank them enough for it"

Siduri collapsed on the chair as she closes her eyes.

Siduri: "I'm going to be seeing numbers in my sleep again"

Amagi: "I'm sure we'll be caught up with all the work soon.. I hope"

Amagi dropped back into the sofa as she sighed in exahustion.

Amagi: "I'm surprised the Commander was able to do all of this while balancing school too. He truly is wonderful"

Siduri: "Just as long as he doesn't overwork himself to death. It runs in the family"

Amagi: "It does?!"

Brynhildr had walk out of the conversation as she sensed something in the room since she arrived. She approached the desk that the Prince of Heroes would usually work at and noticed a sort of door hiding underneath his chair.

Amagi: "Lady Brynhildr?"

Brynhildr: "May I interrupt you all for a minute?"

Amagi: "Hm?"

Amagi got up from her seat and walked over to the valkyrie who pointed towards the hidden door.

Brynhildr: "What might that be?"

Amagi moved the chair and tried to look for a handle.

Amagi: "It just has a keyhole. Strange, I don't think I've seen a lock like this?"

Siduri: "WAIT, WHAT?!"

She fell off the bed and quickly made her way to the other two. Upon arriving, she inspected the keyhole and noticed something.

Siduri: "A key with the most complex design is needed. A key he does not own anymore. A key he gave out"

Brynhildr: "Lord Y/n's most trusted ally, who is it?"

Siduri: "Shouldn't it be obvious?"

She grinned while looking at Amagi.

Amagi: "Eucliwood"

The three race out of the room in route to the L/n Queen's sleeping quarters. While on their way though, they encounter X, Sona and Mordred who were walking the opposite direction.

Sona: "Oh? There you all are-"

Amagi: "Let's go!!"

Sona: "Huh?"