Chapter 22: Eating With The Gilgamesh Family

Mama Tiamat up there for ya. By the way, I got many votes from people wanting Tiamat as a girl. To answer that, she isn't part of the harem plan. She's there purely for motherly purposes (and there will be no SWEEET HOME ALABAMA!!! in this book).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was currently drinking my wine will eating a cereal with the rest at our large table. They were all sitting in silence and rather nervous. Gilgamesh and Irisviel have already left back to the throne as I sat as if nothing was wrong. Everyone was picking at their food.

Y/n: "You all not hungry?"

Amagi: "You know that's not it"

I knew that wasn't the case. I tried my best to ignore it but a spoon came closer to my mouth. I wasn't holding it though.

Tiamat: "Open wide for mama"

She was extremely happy as she hugged me from behind the chair. She had her arms wrapped around my neck as she had the biggest smile on her face.

Y/n: "Ah"

She puts the spoon up to my mouth as I eat my corn flakes.

Tiamat: "You're a big boy. Grow stronger. Mama is very proud of you"

Y/n: "I'll introduce you all. This right here is Tiamat-"

Mordred: "You mean BEAST II!!"

Tiamat: "No"

She looked a little sad.

Tiamat: "I'm Tiamat. I just want to be with my children.. please don't abandon me"

Mordred looked like she regretted what she said.

Y/n: "Nobody's going to leave anybody. You are a part of my family now so of course I won't leave you"

She grew her cheerful smile again as she hugged me tighter.

Tiamat: "Mama loves you"

Y/n: "Okay, I love you too. You're not letting me breathe"

She loosens up as she brings another spoonful of cereal up to my mouth. I grab my notes and review them.

Y/n: "Amagi, call up Siduri. I think it's time to introduce her to all of you. If she reacts with not much care, we'll immediately start working on all the paperwork. I've-"

I heard my phone ring as I look to see an unknown number.

Y/n: "Do that and let me know when she is coming in. I'll take this"

Tiamat: "Mom can come?"

Y/n: "Just give me a minute"

Tiamat goes over to Mordred who struggles to fight back her grasp.

Mordred: "Help!! She's smothering me with her boobs!!"

Tiamat: "Mama loves all of you"

I head over to the living room as I answer.

Y/n: "Hello"

??: "Hello, is this Mr. Y/n L/n?"

The man over the phone sounded stressed out and out of breathe.

Y/n: "Yes, who's this?"

I can hear people in the background arguing as he tells them to shut up.

??: "Yes, this is Mayor Mann. I heard from my people you've been helping all of our businesses in Kuoh survive as well as plans for bringing tourist?"

Y/n: "Yea, what of it?"

Mayor: "I was looking to see if you had any interest in the political side of business?"