Chapter 21: End Of A Climax

Another one for the culture boys

Another one for the culture boys. Also, happy Mordred day up der. I hope ye enjoy :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stand above her as my gates take aim to her.

Y/n: "I'm going to show you pain for disrespecting me in front of my peerage"

I snap my finger as they charge up.

Y/n: "Die"

The swords fly towards her at the speed of light. She dodges most of them but some manage to cut her up a bit. Inside the barrier, the group start thinking on what to do.

Sirzechs: "Grayfia is currently working on how to break the barrier"

Azazel: "I would of loved to join in on the battle but it seems Y/n is handling her rather well"

Kiba: "He could still use some help. Those bastards are now taking aim at him"

The magicians start firing in my direction as they barely have any effect on me.

Kiba: "Or not"

Azazel: "He took blast from a descendant of the original Leviathan head on without any protecting, I think he'll be alright by himself"

Kiba: "It's okay we'll help him out"

Michael: "Are you sure you can work together?"

Xenovia, Irina, and Kiba had decided to join together to take out the enemy.

Eucliwood: "Mordred"

Mordred: "I know Eu. X, we'll help"

X nodded as they jump out of Ahri's barrier. Unlike the other's barrier, Ahri's was holding up due to her connection to Y/n's power.

Serafall: "Now I wish we were inside that barrier"

Serafall cried.

Y/n: "Are you gonna stop running mongrel?"

Katerea: "What about you?! Hiding behind this long range cheat code"

Y/n: "Very well"

I stop shooting swords as I take my Caliburn prototype and drop down to her level.

Y/n: "Is this easier for you, you pathetic devil"

Katerea: "I'll make you eat those words!!"

She powers up more as I gaze at her unfazed.

Katerea: "What's your deal? You weren't even a part of the confrontation you human. My problem is with them"

She says pointing to Sirzechs and Serafall.

Y/n: "Well there's my problem"

Katarea: "Huh?"

Y/n: "You see, I promised Sona I'd take care of her and she seems to have a lot of love for her sister despite her being to embarrassed to show it. Therefore, I can't have you lay a hand on her"