Vol 2 Chapter 7: Trial. Y/n V The Gods and Hero

The time has come..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I prepare myself for what is about to be an important meeting regarding my peerage's future. I look at myself in the mirror and nod.

Y/n: "I'm ready-"

*RING*

I pull out my phone to see a random number calling me.

Y/n: "Y/n Gilgamesh-"

??: "Oi, I don't care about yer name. I already went through this on my book so just skip it and give me the immortality elixir"

Y/n: "What the hell are-?!"

??: "JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN THING AND SKIP THIS PART OF THE STORY!!! GET ON TO THE BADASS PART OF THE CHAPTER!!!"

After arguing with the mongrel over the phone, I give him what he needs and sigh.

Y/n: "*sighs* I still have idiots around me?"

Amagi: "Commander?"

I turn around to see Amagi looking a little worried.

Amagi: "It's time"

Y/n: "So it seems.."

I turn my phone off and put it away while popping my neck a little.

Y/n: "Shall we go then~?"

I change into my Archer form as I walk up to the 2 giant doors. 2 maids stood in front of it while they asked me if I was ready to walk in.

Azazel: "Well, this is it"

Sirzechs: "This your bet Y/n, and we got your back"

Serafall: "You aren't alone my dear husband~"

Michael: "I've arrived as well to bring support"

Amagi: "I believe in you commander.. we all do"

I chuckle to myself after hearing their motivational words.

Y/n: "Thank you all.. I'm ready"

They open the doors as I am the first to walk in. In front of me sat the 5 gods and hero.

Y/n: "I am Y/n Gilgamesh L/n, King of Kuoh and Overseer of Humanity. I am the Son of the late great King of Uruk and First Hero, Gilgamesh"

The older of them nods and stands up first.

Odin: "Mr. Gilgamesh L/n, an honor to meet you. I am Odin, King of Asgard. I have been waiting to talk with you, if only on better circumstances. My condolences on your father and mother's passing as well as the other you"

He lightly bows as I return respect. I look over to the next to get up.

 I look over to the next to get up