Vol 3 Chapter 1: Do You Hate Me?

Goetia: "It seems my bet was placed correctly. As expected"

He turns to see Y/n blasting Ea onto Kiara, but it wasn't just hitting her.

Goetia: "This seems troublesome. I suppose I'll find the perfect moment to strike. You should consider yourself lucky Y/n. Thanks to you, my bet was spot on. I'll sacrifice someone you love instead of killing you myself right now.. after all"

A portal opens behind him.

Goetia: "I have plans for you~"

He steps through and disappears into another world.

He walked up the steps and gathered 9 rings.

Goetia: "I'm still missing 1.. No matter, my plan will come to fruition regardless"

The world shook as it felt a powerful attack.

Goetia: "Hehe. So you have this much strength, Y/n?"

He smirked while he put the rings on his fingers.

Goetia: "Soon, I'll be back to my full power. To my true form"

He looked over to the hole in the sky.

Goetia: "Humanity's time has expired, and I'm the one to put an end to it"

He walked down the steps and opened a portal back to Earth, just as the Prince of Heroes fell out of a portal himself. He watched with a smile on his face as he is showered with love by those close to him.

Goetia: "Do you hate me now?"

Oda: "Mast-"

He smirked as his hand drove straight through Oda Nobunaga's chest. Everyone stood in shock, but non more than the King himself who was being helped up by the Demon King.

Goetia: "Tell me, just how much do you hate me?"

Y/n: "ODAAAA!!!"

...

....

.....

I find myself in absolute darkness. After having lost again and again, I just couldn't take losing people anymore. Irisviel, Tiamat, Gilgamesh, Alter, Oda.. Everything was being taken away from me and I was powerless to do anything.

What's the point of having such powerful abilities if I can't protect anyone.. I couldn't bare it any longer.

..

...

....

Oda: "Master"

She falls into my arms as she smiles despite her injuries. I could see her aura releasing as she slowly began to dematerialize.

Oda: "I'm okay.."

Because of my weakened body, the two of us fell to the ground as Goetia laughed.

Goetia: "What's a King to a God?"