Vol 2 Chapter 18: Odin & Rossweisse

YESSIR!!!

Gate to Babylon EX-
A reality marble where "Gilgamesh" is boosted up in strength from entering Babylon. He can fire every weapon in his treasury at once if he chooses. Others without the title of "Gilgamesh" can only see the walls as gold infinity and will be unaware of where any attack comes from. (None of the weapons will require the slight delay to shoot out). On top of that, when inside the reality marble, every weapon from the king's treasury is automatically buffed to EX rank. On top of all those buffs, everyone "Gilgamesh" deems as an enemy, gains a debuff that shuts down any skills, spells or magic when inside his reality marble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending time with my peerage and friends, I was suddenly pulled aside by Serafall who said there was someone who wanted to have a word with me.

Y/n: "Who needs me?"

Odin: "It's me Mr. L/n"

Y/n: "Oh. It's you Odin. What do you want?"

Rossweisse: "Is that really how you should be talking to someone who supported you?"

A woman beside him facepalmed while being annoyed by my tone when speaking to Odin.

Y/n: "I don't particularly like gods"

Odin: "Pay it no mind Rossweisse. It's understandable for Y/n to be against us gods given the set of events he's had when up against them"

Y/n: "I'd say it's also hereditary"

Odin: "Ahaha!! Truly your father's boy"

Y/n: "You knew Gilgamesh?"

Odin: "Indeed. I actually met him before"

My eyes widened the moment he mentioned meeting Gilgamesh.

Y/n: "How?!"

Odin: "He came looking for me"

Y/n: "For what?"

Odin looked a little down as he sat down and offer us a seat.

Odin: "Your father came to me about a week before you all took on Kama. He had explained everything to me. Gilgamesh knew he was going to die that day due to some sort of magic he called Clairvoyance that helped him see the future"

Thinking back to those days before the grand battle, I remembered not seeing him often. I always took it as he was probably goofing off with X somewhere.

Y/n: "To think.. he knew what was going to happen-"

Odin: "He told me that if he mentioned anything about it to you, you would of done everything in your power to keep him away from fighting"

Sirzechs: "Y/n, if it wasn't for his sacrifice, we wouldn't of gotten Kama weak enough for you to finish her off"

Y/n: "I know that!! I'm not pissed at the fact he didn't tell me"

I felt a hand on my back as I felt my emotions about to burst out.

Y/n: "He knew he'd die.. and still acted as if nothing would go wrong. He still smiled through it all when I'd see him with X!! He smiled through it when he was around me!! And fought without a care in the world about his impending death!! He had that thought in the back of his head and still pushed through it all without ever uttering a word or regret about it"

I felt another hand on my shoulder while Serafall came around and embraced me from in front.

Serafall: "He knew but he did it because you are here. He did it to protect you and everyone he cared for"