Chapter 23: Two Hearts

Siduri didn't say a word as my entire peerage stood behind me. She had a blank look with her mouth open.

Siduri: "Uh.."

Y/n: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "What's wrong? This is her first time seeing my servants, much less they are all super natural in their own right?!"

Siduri: "So.."

She finally said something. I was all ears to hear what she was going to say.

Siduri: "You're into furries?"

Y/n: "No!! They are real"

Ahri walked over to her and let her feel her tails.

Siduri: "They feel so real?!"

Ahri: "They are"

She sighed as she pulled her skirt up to reveal her backside to her. Siduri's eyes grew wide as she blushed a little.

Siduri: "Wha?! They are real!!!"

She look and meet Tiamat's eyes.

Siduri: "Then those horns?"

Y/n: "They are real too"

Tiamat: "I'm his mom"

She hugged me from behind as she wanted to spoil me.

Siduri: "That's your mother?.. Just what are you then?"

Y/n: "I'm 2/3 God. I have powers that could easily wipe out the world if I desired it but I will never do that.."

Gilgamesh: "Tell her who you really are"

Y/n: "My name is Y/n Gilgamesh L/n. I am the new king of Kuoh aswell as its protector. This is my team and I want you in it aswell the moment I met you. I won't be able to do everything I wish to do if I don't have you on my team. I ask you now, I revealed my true identity and will leave the choice to you. Do you still wish to stay despite knowing this?"

She was speechless.

Siduri: "I... knew it"

She started crying as I was unaware of how to react.

Y/n: "You knew?!"

Gilgamesh: "I knew it"

Y/n: "Knew what?"

Gilgamesh: "The reason she was so positive to help you... Is because she's the same Siduri I knew when I was alive"

Siduri got up and gave me a hug.

Siduri: "Your majesty.."

I wanted to say something but all I could do was embrace her.

Y/n: "I need you to know something-"

Siduri: "I know. You aren't King Gilgamesh but.."

She lifted her teary face up at me as she put a hand on my face.

Siduri: "You.. Your face resembles his.. you must be one of his descendants. I'm sure of it"

Y/n: "I'm a vessel to him"

Gilgamesh: "There's things I wish to say. All I can say now is I'm sorry I couldn't be there to save her"

I bring my mouth towards her ear so that no one in the room could hear me.

Y/n: "He says he's sorry for not being able to save you. He's also really happy to see you again"

I look over to the mirror next to me to see a smiling Gilgamesh. This person seemed to really have meant a lot to him by the amount of happiness I can see from him.