Vol 2 Chapter 31: On The Other Side

I'll be back soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Minutes prior

Diodora: "They're here"

Hades: "So they have. My men should be there any minute now to retrieve Hellscythe"

Diodora: "Good. I'm tried of having to take care of her"

He grabbed her by the chin and pulled her face towards him.

Diodora: "Although, taking a better look at her. She isn't that bad. I'd like to-"

Hades: "You know what fate awaits you if you don't surrender her"

Diodora: "I know. I keep my end of deals"

He let her go as the doors began to open and the Gremory peerage with Ahri walked in.

Issei: "And that was your peerage. Hey jackass, give us back our friends and we won't kick your ass that bad"

Diodora chuckled to himself at the threats being hurled at him.

Diodora: "I'm disgusted. To think a dragon would be speaking to me in such a filthy tone. I could just strangle you right now"

He clenches his fist into a ball but calms himself down right after losing his composure.

Diodora: "I'm sorry, seems I've lost control of my anger once more. How about we strike that deal once-"

Rias: "I told you I had no interest in making any deal for any of the members in my family"

Diodora: "*sighs* Why must you be such a brat?"

Ahri: "I'm sensing something odd"

The ground began to darken as monsters walked out in large numbers, quickly surrounding the group.

Issei: "Great. Now we have to deal with more?"

Akeno: "Looks like they won't stop coming out either. We need to close those portals"

Issei: "Leave it to me"

Kiba: "Let us clear the way for you. Xenovia"

Xenovia: "Right behind you"

The two Gremory knights run forward as Akeno unleashes a massive bolt of lightning in the other direction to minimize the numbers the two had to take on.

Akeno: "You two aren't alone"

Diodora: "And neither am I"

The group could hear a cry of war being let outside as tens of thousands of beasts began a march towards Diodora's hideout.

Hades: "I believe they will be all you need?"

Diodora: "Of course. Thanks a lot partner"

Hades: "I've sent a strong one to aid you in this affair. He responds to no one but me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??: "Keep it moving!!!"

The man led the horde of monsters towards the outside area of the building.

??: "You all are to wait here unless I say so. Who knows if those other pesky gods will show up"

He chuckled to himself as he took the first step up the stairs to the building.