Vol 3 Chapter 5: Ahri

Rias: "So, care to explain the situation?"

Serafall: "I did not expect for you to desire Akeno as well? Granted, she has quite the incredible sizes and definitely your most desires area is quite.. thick"

She says while starring at Akeno's lap. Meanwhile, I simply facepalmed while ignoring everything they said.

Ophis: "*smug* Hehehe"

Issei: "Not gonna lie, did not expect that either"

I peeked through my hands as Rias and Issei were currently holding hands.

Y/n: "I take it that your relationship has deepened?"

The two blush a bit while nervously smiling.

Issei: "I.. took your advice. I made it official with her"

Rias: "Asking me out the way you did.. I'm really happy you chose me"

Y/n: "It was always going to be you. The mongrel always only had you in mind"

Issei: "She was my first love"

I look over to see Akeno wasn't sad or down by his actions, rather, seemed happy for the two.

Y/n: "Are you still gunning for that harem you wishes for?"

Issei: "HELL YEA!!!"

Y/n: "*sighs* Of course you are.. never change dragon"

I say slightly disappointed despite fully knowing the answer to my question.

Y/n: "I can see why you aren't upset"

Akeno: "We all equally love Issei but the heart decides who it wants"

Y/n: "Atleast you know you probably won't have to wait long though, or are you going to make her wait as well?"

Issei: "O-Of course I will.. I love all of my the girls but I want to take this a certain way"

Y/n: "Make time for each of them. Sort of like a honeymoon period with each?"

Issei: "S-Something like that"

He was pretty embarrassed compared to his usual self.

Y/n: "I still think getting a harem is quite stupid. The hell you need so many women for?"

Issei: "I wanna take care of them all"

Y/n: "Well good luck with that"

Akeno: "Shouldn't you as well?"

Y/n: "Hm?"

She brings her hands up as she begins counting.

Akeno: "Lady Serafall, Eucliwood, Kuroka, Amagi, Mordred-"

Y/n: "Oi!! Why are you doing that too!!"

Ophis: "I'm telling you. You are getting a harem without even noticing it"

Y/n: "*sighs* Why am I being given this stress? As if ruling an entire kingdom wasn't enough.. Whatever, I'm here for you two"

Issei: "Us?"

Y/n: "Yea. I'm intrigued by the thought of those Sacred Gear things. How do I get one?"

Serafall: "You desire a Sacred Gear? What for? You are plenty strong enough to just over power beings of high caliber"

Y/n: "My father collected his world's treasures. He eventually gave them up and those treasures became legends. Excalibur, Balmung, Gae Bolg. He owns the prototype. I will be doing the same when my time comes"