Chapter 46: Still The King Until The Very End

Officially THE longest chapter I've ever written!!! And a hell of a ride of writing it. A few more chapters left before My Altered Life Vol 1 finally comes to an end. This without a doubt my most favorite book I've written and am 100% glad I chosen the idea to finish this book before starting back the other books I haven't finished. I'll be leaving a special Author's Note at the end once you finished reading it and hope to hear from you all on this chapter's ending. Without a doubt ny most favorite Chapter I think I've ever written and ever will write. NOTHING will ever top this one in my personal opinion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilgamesh: "Tch!!"

He falls on his ass as he looks up to see a Kama, heavily wounded, but still standing.

Gilgamesh: "Why won't you just die?!"

He opens two gates which she fires 2 beams at them. She shuts them down and runs up to him.

X: "Gilgamesh!!"

X hits Kama in the spine with Calibur's hilt. She quickly turns it around and fires a beams straight to her back as she quickly goes to Gilgamesh's side. The Golden King had become weak so she helped him move to a new location.

X: "Here, sit down"

She eases Gilgamesh next to a wall as she sees him heavily breathing.

Gilgamesh: "We need to head back. You mustn't worry about me Saber. I can still fight-"

X: "No you can't. You need to rest up. I can sense you running out of Mana"

Gilgamesh: "My reservoirs are getting a little depleted but nothing a little battling can't-"

X: "Enough. You will stay here and that's final"

Kama: "I've had enough of this!!!"

They both peak from their hideout as Kama rises up from the ground and puts her hand up.

Kama: "I no longer give a damn!! I will fire my Noble Phantasm!!"

X: "No!!"

Gilgamesh: "We need to stop her-!!"

Her body begins to split into 14 perfect copies of her. A beam fires up and separates into different tendrils that start attacking the surrounding area along with the barrier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Outside the Perfect Cube

Rias: "Something massive is attacking the barrier?!"

Sirzechs: "Just hold on!! If this breaks, she'll be let loose onto the Underworld. There's no telling what type of destruction she could cause!!"

They all focus on all the defenses as Issei notices Tiamat's hand twitch a little.

Issei: "Guys, I think we may have a problem awakening soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kama: "I will find you!!"

Y/n: "There's no need to find no one"

Kama: "What?"

A sword flies straight into her arm, causing the beam to shut down. A golden chain flies towards her and wraps around her neck.

Kama: "Huh?!"

She gets pulled over towards it as I appear with RPG in hand.

Y/n: "Smile you son of a bitch"

I pull the trigger as the missile flies straight at her face.

*BOOM*

All the copies turn to look at Eucliwood and I as I throw the weapon to the ground.