Vol 2 Chapter 14: The Ending Is Near

Caenis: "You'll be my opponent you say? I like your fighting spirit~"

She begins to walk towards her as X rushes in between the two.

X: "No, I'll be your opponent!!! Ignore-"

Mordred: "FATHER!!!"

The King of Knights turns to see a confident Mordred behind her.

Mordred: "Let me take care of this. I have to redeem myself in front of you after the pathetic showing I put on before"

X: "You didn't-"

Mordred: "Look at you. You're in no shape to fight seriously"

X: "Neither are you"

Ahri: "I can help a bit"

After destroying Poseidon, the spears had disappeared and both Eucliwood and Ahri were now free. Using whatever bit of mana she could scrape up, Ahri healed Mordred and gave her a few attacking buffs.

Mordred: "Thank you"

Ahri: "No problem. Now then, I'll just go to sleep for a bit"

Her head comedically falls to the ground as she tries to recuperate any sort of mana she can get. As she rested, the spell she put on Eucliwood to give her the ability to talk freely broke.

Mordred: "I'll protect you too"

Eucliwood gives a thumbs up as she turns to her knight. She points to X and signals her to come over to rest.

X: "But-?!"

She shook her head and pat the ground next to her.

X: ".. *sighs* I understand"

She sheaths Excalibur and walks over to her "son".

X: "Don't hesitate to call for help if you need it"

Mordred: "I know. I got this!!"

She winks with a grin before walking over to Caenis.

Caenis: "I hope you won't be such a let down. I'm not stupid like the puddle god you defeated just now or the little match kid you beat prior. I'm on the levels of Heracles. You think you can beat me?"

Mordred: "I don't give a shit where you rank yourself. As far as I'm concerned, your just another person I have to take down"

Caenis: "Shit talking now, aren't we~?"

Her eyes grew red with rage and thrill while pointing her spear at Mordred.

Mordred: "Go"

The two charged towards one another, swinging at the same time as a loud clash signaled the start of a new battle.

Caenis: "Come at me!!!"

Mordred: "As you wish"

Spun and sent an attack that Caenis blocked with ease.

Caenis: "Predictable-"

Mordred immediately headbutted Caenis and powered up Clarent.

Mordred: "HAAAA!!!"

She brought down the sword but couldn't quite hit the Greek warrior who pushed it back with her spear.

Caenis: "My turn"

She fired a massive beam towards Mordred who narrowly dodged it by firing a blast from Clarent.

Mordred: "Go on Kaga!!"

Kaga: "I'll take things from here"

Kaga was carrying Ahri on her back while Eucliwood and X followed behind her.