Filler: Cooking With Mama Tiamat

Another waifu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gilgamesh: "So let me get this straight, you want to learn how to make a cake?"

Tiamat eagerly nods as she sits down on the ground infront of Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh: "And you want me to teach you?"

She nods once more as the King of Uruk looks at the Beast of Beginning straight in the eyes, remembering a past confrontation with her. The monstrous power she wielded and just how terrifying of an opponent she was at the time, was currently sitting like a dog wagging its tail happily.

Gilgamesh: "YOU HAVE TO BE SHITTING ME?!"

Tiamat: "Huh?"

Gilgamesh: "There's no way you two are the same person!!! I refuse to acknowledge that!!!"

Tiamat: "It seems.. you've met my other side.. before"

Gilgamesh: "Of course I have!! You were my enemy at that time.. What you did to Siduri was unforgivable.. YOU-!!"

Tiamat: "Am I still.. your enemy? Even if that wasn't me?"

She looked up at Gilgamesh with sadden eyes which caused the great king to feel uneasy.

Gilgamesh: ".. Of course you are.. Don't you know my legend? I hate every god there is"

She looked down to the floor and slowly bowed her head to the King of Heroes.

Tiamat: "I apologize for what my.. incarnation did to you in the past. I can't say sorry.. enough to gain your forgiveness. Please forget that I asked you anything"

She slowly gets up as Gilgamesh noticed small tears building up on her eyes.

Gilgamesh: "He-?"

Tiamat: "You are the closest person to my child.. I wanted to make him a cake.. to celebrate his birthday.."

Gilgamesh: "His birthday?!"

Tiamat: "I am a terrible cook. I can't do anything other than.. destroy things.. I want to be able to make someone happy.. and not hurt him. I'm sorry'

Gilgamesh: "No. You just happened to ask the wrong person"

Tiamat: "Is that so.. sorry to bother you then. I will leave now"

She gave a slight bow before leaving the room. Gilgamesh began to scratch his head in frustration just as his vessel walked in.

Y/n: "You okay?"

Gilgamesh: "I don't know. Why did you have to summon a damn beast?! And one I battled at that?!"

Y/n: "How was I supposed to know what I'd summon? You should blame yourself for allowing me to inherit you luck"

Gilgamesh: "MY FAULT?!"

Y/n: "In any case, just try to get along with her. She's very caring unlike how you described her before. Everyone deserves a second chance Gilgamesh"

Gilgamesh: "But she's a beast!! Beast are incarnations of human sin. They are evil-"

Y/n: "She's my mother now"

Gilgamesh tenses up the moment he sees Y/n glaring at him with anger in his eyes.

Y/n: "So stop insulting her like that. I won't tolerate another word even from you"

Gilgamesh: "You dare threaten me?"

Y/n: "I will threaten anyone who insults my family. Even if that person also happens to be a part of it"