Chapter 19: The Meeting

Best girl in Azur Lane for me so far up there. :)

Somewhere in 2020.

Update a year and a half later and Noshiro is absolutely best girl. 6/11/21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few days after Kokabiel's attack

I was sitting back in my chair, reading a book while Mordred complained to me how she wanted to eat more.

Mordred: "Come on master!! Just a few more burgers please?"

She gave me a sly smile as she got close to me.

Mordred: "I-I'll let you touch them.. my chest. S-Sounds like a good deal, doesn't it?"

Y/n: "No"

Mordred: "WHY?!"

Somewhere inside of her, a feminine part of her broke as I rejected her.

Issei: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Issei Hyoudou, what do you want?"

Issei: "To let you know about the meeting between the faction leaders today. Rias said you had told Sona you were interested in going"

Y/n: "I know"

Issei: "What made you change your mind?"

Caster form, X, Amagi and Eucliwood.

Y/n: "To settle things with them regarding my territory. Rather than a full out war, I prefer trying things a more peaceful route before I get violent"

Issei: "That's good"

Y/n: "If you have no more business with me, I'd prefer to be left alone"

Issei: "Yea, sure"

He walks back to Asia.

Xenovia: "Y/n?"

Xenovia asks while eating.

Y/n: "What is it?"

Xenovia: "Aren't you going to eat?"

Y/n: "No. I'm waiting on something"

Xenovia: "On what?"

Y/n: "Her"

I point out to the door without looking. Suddenly, a girl walks in looking around the classroom. She noticed me and comes over to my side.

 She noticed me and comes over to my side

Siduri: "Y/n, I finished up the reports"

I take a peek at them and nod.

Y/n: "Thank you"

I put the book down, which was a book of all my businesses financial statements, and look at her.

Y/n: "Did your father receive the funds?"

Siduri: "Yes. He asked me to give you a big thank you for helping his business out and will put the money to good use"

Y/n: "Excellent. Now, I reviewed some of our financial reports and see most of our business are doing good. I have a few here highlighted that aren't doing as well and would like for you to check what's costing us from making a profit. Once you given me a proposal on what to do, I'll talk with my team to help make sure it all gets passed to the businesses"