Vol 2 Chapter 12: Oceanus

Poseidon: "Go"

Caenis: "Don't tell me what to do?!"

She runs anyways as X rushes to her with both her weapons next to her.

Caenis: "Bring it!!!"

She swings her spear as X uses Excalibur to block the attack but it still send shock waves that shake her core. It pushes her back a considerable distance but X had no time to react. Caenis dropped from above with another blow that X blocked, avoiding Caenis' barrage of attacks.

Caenis: "Come on!! Attack me!!!"

X continued to be on the defensive and acknowledge that soon, her strength would wear off.

X: "Caliburn!!"

She fires a blast upwards despite her opponent being on the ground.

Caenis: "What was the point-"

X dashed forward with an a kick to her stomach. X tried to jump back but Caenis held her leg.

Caenis: "I'm ashamed I fell for such a stupid trick"

The greek warrior dropped her spear and grabbed X's attack with her free hand.

Caenis: "I expected more from you"

She elbows X's thigh before shoving her back. X grunts in pain while hopping on her other leg to try to get back.

Ahri: "X!!"

Ahri stepped forward to try and aid her but Eucliwood pulled her back.

Ahri: "Eu?!"

Eucliwood only pointed in Poseidon's direction as he had lifted his trident up slightly.

Poseidon: "Oceanus"

Suddenly, the entire area that X and Caenis' battle occupied was turned into water.

Ahri: "No way.."

X fell into the ocean floor while Caenis stood on the water.

Caenis: "Hmph, I didn't require your help"

Poseidon: "Just finish her already, or I'll do it"

X was trying to swim despite the strong currents trying to pull her down.

Caenis: "Welp, time to die Rook"

Caenis put her foot over X's face and shoved her inside. X struggled but occasionally found a gap which frustrated Caenis. The opposing Rook got on her knees and grabbed X's face and pushed her down forcibly as Ahri and Eucliwood tried to find a way to help.

Caenis: "Just die already!!"

X relaxed and pulled her sword infront of her.

Caenis: "Shit-!!"

X yelled Caliburn and fired a blast to Caenis' stomach. Caenis briefly let go which gave X enough time to grab her opponent by the ankles and swing herself upwards and onto her shoulders.

X: "This isn't really my Noble Phantasm but I'll use it anyways"

She jumps up as she reaches into her cloak.

Caenis: "You aren't going anywhere!!!"

She grabbed X by the foot but a powerful light emerged from between X's hands.

Poseidon: "What is the beam of light?"

X turned around and grit her teeth as she made sure to put her back into it.

X: "EXCALIBUR!!!"

She drops the beam onto Caenis as it splits the ocean in two. Ahri grabbed Eucliwood and held on to whatever she could find while Poseidon had no reaction, standing up right without moving an inch. After everything calmed down, X dropped down into the crashing water and began to look around.