Vol 2 Chapter 42: From Bad To Worse

We back ladies and gentlemen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "So I've returned"

I look around and see a lot of familiar land marks.

Kama: "So this is Kyoto?"

Y/n: "Yes. I wonder what has gotten Kiara so interested in this spot?"

Kama: "Anything that stands out that might intrigue her in any way?"

Y/n: ".. Yasaka? Kunou?.. I'm not sure. We can figure it out once we find her"

Kama: "Wanna shoot a blast into the air to bring her out?"

Y/n: "No. I'm sure she'll find us either way"

I go to the edge and jump off as I free fall down to the ground, followed shortly by Kama.

Kama: "What's the strategy for bringing her down?"

Y/n: "Bring her away from society where we can go all out"

Kama: "You have some sort of hidden weapon?"

Y/n: "No.. I have multiple weapons"

Kama: "I like your attitude"

I bring my feet forward as I prepare to land. Changing into my Archer form, I start decelerating before floating just above a lamp post.

Kama: "Now we have to look for her"

Y/n: "*breath in*.. *breath out*"

I gather up a portion of my mana and build it around my body while closing my eyes and cross my arms.

Kama: "What are you doing? Getting ready to summon some sort of earth pillar from thin air"

I ignore her before releasing it all around me.

Kama: "What did you just do?!"

Y/n: "Letting her know where we are"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mordred: "Isn't this a wonderful banquet?! I get first dibs!!"

She rushes in as Rossweisse apologizes to their host.

Sasaki: "Please, enjoy the feast to your heart's content. If you'd like more, don't hesitate on letting us know"

Mordred: "*munch* Father would *munch* love this!! *munch*"

Eucliwood: "Swallow before speaking"

Mordred's mouth shut and gulped what she was eating before speaking up.

Mordred: "Oi"

Momo: "If I may inquire Mr. Sasaki, what is the mission we're here for?"

Sasaki Kojiro walked over to the end of the table as he got serious.

Sasaki: "Lady Yasaka, the head of the West Youkai Faction has been captured"

Rossweisse: "Captured? By who?"

Sasaki: "We aren't sure just yet. All we know is that they were outsiders"

Mordred: "*gulp* We'll do our best in rescuing this Lady Yasaka. You can count on us Chad Swordsman"

Sasaki: "Chad? Did she forget my name already?"

Mordred: "N-No!! It's something I heard the younger people say at our school. It's meant as someone who is peak masculinity or just an alpha male"

Sasaki: "Oh, I see. Chad Mordred?.."

He was very confused but did his best to go along with it.

Rossweisse: "Back to the mission. We'll do our best with bringing back Miss Yasaka. Is there anything you can give us that could aid us in that search?"