Chapter 8: My Queen

Asia was walking through the park when she tripped.

Asia: "Ow, again?"

Y/n: "Need a hand?"

Asia: "Huh?"

I extend my hand to help her up.

Asia: "Thank you"

Y/n: "No problem, do you need some help?"

Asia: "Yes, I'm currently looking for the church. Could you help me out?"

Y/n: "I'm fairly new myself. How about we look for it together?"

Asia: "That's very nice of you. Sure, let's look for it together then!!"

Y/n: "What's your name if you don't mind me asking?"

Asia: "My name's Asia Argento. What about you?"

Y/n: "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you"

Asia: "Likewise"

From there we continued talking and getting to know ourselves better. She was a kind person and wanted to help everyone. A little girl was crying a few feet ahead of us.

Asia: "You poor little thing, don't cry"

Asia rubbed her head, calming the little girl down a little.

Asia: "Now, why don't you tell me what's going on?"

She showed her an injury on her hip. It looked like she may have fell and bruised it a little. Asia puts her hands over the injury as her hands glow.

Is she.. healing it? So this is her twilight healing powers?

The girls bruise went away and got up like nothing happened. She thanked Asia before taking off.

Y/n: "That's a pretty nifty magic you got there"

Asia: "Thanks. I am happy to help others so this makes it easier to do it"

I take a closer look at her sacred gear.

Y/n: "It's a beauty right there"

We get to a split road.

Asia: "So, where should we start looking?"

Y/n: "How about this way?"

I choose the path on the right.

Y/n: "Are you sure Red is this way?"

Raynare: "Absolutely"

I had Raynare have an eye on Issei from a distance where Rias couldn't detect.

Y/n: "Oh I just remembered something I have to take care of. Just take this way and you should find the church"

Asia: "Oh really? Thank you very much"

Y/n: "No problem"

She looks towards the way I pointed her out in before thinking of something.

Asia: "Hey would you like to-"

She tries to tell me something but I had disappeared in an instant.

Asia: "Eh? Goodbye then"

She sighs and leaves while I stand next to Raynare.

Y/n: "Now I just need him to befriend her"

Raynare is shook not noticing my presence earlier.

Y/n: "You should get going soon. She'll be at your church in a couple of minutes"

Raynare: "As you wish"

She sprouts her wings and takes off. I look out as Issei crashes into Asia.

Now, let's see if you bring that lady charm you have. Pity, I'll have to kill her to piss you off for daring to stand up to me.. though I wouldn't mind keeping her alive. Raynare will keep her sacred gear and work as my bishop.