Chapter 7: Sona Sitri & Tsubaki Shinra

I wake up and find myself on the floor.

Guess I fell down sometime last night.

I scratch my head and make my way towards the kitchen, taking some cereal and a bowl for breakfast. At the table, Eucliwood was already waiting for me. She was watching something on the TV that looked.. similar to what I've seen.

Y/n: "A pervy guy with red armor who has a harem.. feels like I've seen that somewhere but I can't put my finger on it... Well, doesn't matter"

Eu: "Can you make me a cereal too?"

Y/n: "Of course. Which do you prefer, Lucky Charms, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or Frosted Flakes?"

Eu: "I've never had any"

I look at all 3 of them for a solid minute before making up my mind. I pour all 3 of them into a bowl for her and serve myself as well. I take both plates to the table and set them infront of us.

Y/n: "Here you go"

Eu: "Thanks for the meal"

Y/n: "Let me know what you think of it. I might try it again next time"

She has good reactions so far. I saw a small smile in the corner of her face. I must have not been paying attention to myself because she looked at me and wrote on her booklet a note.

Eu: "Why do you keep staring at me?"

Without realizing it, I was resting my head on the palm of my hand with a smile on my face while staring at her.

Y/n: "Sorry, I just wanted to see if you liked it"

Eu: "Thank you"

Y/n: "Huh?"

Eu: "You brought me into your home"

She flipped the page and I continued reading.

Eu: "You took care of me, you feed me, you gave me your bed"

Y/n: "Don't worry about it"

Eu: "You cared for me. I don't know if their's a way to pay you back for your kindness"

I rub her head and smile.

Y/n: "You don't owe me anything
Let's enjoy our meal and head to school. I'll need to sign you up and get you on my class"

After we finish up our food and get ready for school, we take off and arrive at Sona's student council room. I knock and am greeted by Tsubaki.

Y/n: "Miss Tsubaki, good to see you again"

Tsubaki: "Mr. L/n, good to see you aswell. Please, come in"

God she has a beautiful smile.

I walk in with Eucliwood beside me.

Sona: "Y/n, how can I help you and your guest today, I've never seen her here before"

Y/n: "I was hoping you can help me register my friend here to the school"

Sona: "Absolutely. What's her name"

Y/n: "Eucliwood"

Sona: "Eucliwood, and what is your last name Miss Eucliwood?"

Eu: "Hellscythe"

Sona looks at Eu in confusion.

Sona: "Do you not speak Miss Hellscythe?"