Chapter 33: Mr. Leviathan?

This may or may not foreshadow I book I may or may not drop sometime soon. No idea on what series but it is an idea for now ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "*yawn*"

I yawn as I sit infront of some of the most powerful people in hell. The round table was set up as Sirzechs, Azazel and Serafall. Behind them was Rias and her peerage, and Sona and her peerage. I was on the opposite end with my team behind me, minus Gilgamesh and Tiamat who were on each of my side. For whatever reason, Eucliwood was just sitting on my lap.

Sirzechs: "So what do you say"

Serafall: "Care to be Mr. Leviathan?~"

Y/n: "This sounds intriguing, getting support from all of you and all, but I don't wish to be turned into a devil or get dragged into your little petty wars"

Sirzechs: "We will not drag you into our battles I can assure you that much. I prefer doing that by sending Rias seeing as how much she has grown"

Y/n: "I can commend her on how much she has matured. She used to be a brat but seeing as how much she changed from the last time I saw her, I can atleast do that much"

Rias: "I appreciate the compliments King of Kuoh"

Y/n: "So tell me Sirzechs, what will you do when an opponent much stronger than her arrives? Will big brother come to the rescue or will you send Serafall?... None of those options I presume? No, you will be coming to me for help is that not right?"

Sirzechs: "... Looks like you hit it on the bullseye"

Y/n: "*sighs* Why did I expect you to say that. Look, I appreciate the offer but I'm not looking to-"

Gil: "Y/n"

I turn to my right where Gilgamesh was sitting on his own throne.

Y/n: "I also don't wish to be wedded to anybody just because-"

Serafall: "We will only be wedded in name!! You don't have to come to hell with me or whatever. You can be free to stay in Kuoh as long as you want"

Eucliwood was writing something before showing it to me.

Eu: "This isn't that bad of an idea. We do need help beating Kama"

Y/n: "You are right on that front.. I'll be straight up with you all. I'll accept it under one condition"

Sirzechs: "And what might that be?"

Y/n: ".. I need help beating an enemy of my own"

Sirzechs: "You need help? You are pretty strong yourself. Not to mention there is another, older version of yourself right next to you"

Y/n: "He's my grand father"

Gil: "I thought I told you to just call me your father"

He says facepalming.

Y/n: "I have too many mothers already. Im not trying to add X to that"

I say while turning around to see X wearing a large golden ring on her promise finger.

Y/n: "You are my grand father"

Gil: "Whatever. I was actually looking forward to being a father for once. You are the perfect person to being my son"

Y/n: "We'll talk about this later"

Azazel: "Back to what you were saying before, who are you referring to when you speak of this enemy?"

Y/n: "Her name is Beast III/L or as I call her, Kama. She is ruthless and powerful. So powerful, she destroyed worlds in a matter of hours just simply toying with them. I'm sure that if she was serious, it could of been seconds"